Google

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by hope4bump, Jan 28, 2011.

1. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

I think it is time that i start to follow my own advice and stop to 'google' everything, because I am starting to scare myself beyond believe... I got a letter today confirming my first scan on the 14th of February...:happydance:
    sticky baby :dust: to everyone..

2. pinkpolkadot

pinkpolkadot Well-Known Member

I know I am terrible with Googling everything!! Your first scan is the same date as mine, Valentine's day! (Well would have been but had an early scan due to bleed the other day) :flower:

3. google is such a scary place! even my mom has warned me to "stop looking anything up about pregnancy!"

4. clever_blond

clever_blond Well-Known Member

Hi all

This is my first post and I thought I would reply to this one as I also have my scan date on the 14th February!! Its not only Valentines day but also me and hubby will have been married 6 months so hoping for a positive outcome!!

As for Google, I know what you mean, I am forever looking things up for the slightest niggle but now am getting closer to the 12 week mark hopefully I will start to chill out and stop worrying so much!

Hope you all are doing well and good luck to everyone!