• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got a reply!! EDIT : EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT. PG 93 Subliminal messages on baby.tv ?!

HOLY SHIT this one creeped me out

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/pgjdu/i_wont_take_care_of_my_sister_anymore/

the image of the sisters face i have in.my head is just poop-inducing!!

the comments did make me.laugh tho :haha:

xo

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/pgjdu/i_wont_take_care_of_my_sister_anymore/

I think this is the best story posted here so far!

I'm trying to read the other parts but Reddit won't load for me not sure I'll be so brave to read them when it's dark!

I think this is the best story posted here so far!

I'm trying to read the other parts but Reddit won't load for me not sure I'll be so brave to read them when it's dark!

Shit. I have to read it...

how do you unsubscribe from this thread?

Kidding, I know how. Just can't bring myself to do it!

Have finally sent the email! I'm not great with writing but just to keep you updated this is what I sent !

'Hiya,

My name is Roxanne and my daughter was born this year January 8th. Since she's been with me I USED to switch on baby tv late at night to help soothe her, with your classical music and flashing mobile like images. This was until I saw something that my self nor any of my family or friends can quite understand.

I appreciate I might be jumping the gun here, but before deciding to email you I made the decision to show my findings to other women in similar situations as me (with babies) on an online forum to gather their responses. Some did not claim to see exactly what it was I felt I could see, but we all more or less agreed that there was something weird about the images I saw on baby tv on the 4th of April around 12.30am.

It appears to be the representation of a destructive relationship between a man and a woman. Pushing, kissing, embracing, arguing, raising hands at each other, I would even go so far to say you could interpret the woman to be holding a gun at the man, aiming at him and him raising up his arms. Like you see in gun scenes in the movies. This might sound crazy or that I have an over active imagination but with an online thread showing these images and hundreds of replies back on the subject, agreeing, I'm pretty sure something is not quite right about what you aired on television that night. Even if there was no gun involved I really fail to understand WHY you would want to portray images of a quite clear destructive relationship between two people on BABY tv.

This is NOT suitable for babies or children and it's very disturbing. Even if all of us ladies are making this seem worse than it was meant to be portrayed as, I would really like a complete explanation to the STORY you were trying to tell with these images.

If you can't at least give me some sort of explanation to what these images were intended to mean, I will be taking matters in to different, more serious hands.

I have attached some of the still images I have taken from this, and look forward to hearing your reply with a satisfying explanation.

Roxanne Azar. '

Hope you don't mind I dragged you all in it ! :haha: x

Imagine if they try come on here to have a look at all our responses and find all these ghost stories haha

Very good email, I like how you were very polite and acknowledged that there may be an explanation, but you were also very firm and demanded an answer. :thumbup:

Love your email. I hope we get an answer!!!!

Oohoh havent read the whole thread but stalking for an answer to the weird baby tv pics... Great email hope they reply xx

That email was great!!

uh oh Dragonflywing has been recruited by Boothworld!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->