Got Boxers ?

leeanne Maddy was a really fussy eater, so now she just has dry food. We made sure it is one without any nasty additives as it made her get really spotty when she was on cheap stuff!
I dont know if its available where you are but its called Autarky :)

OMG :wohoo: I love each and every one of your doggies!!!! as you can tell Im just a bit Boxer Crazy!!!!!!! Boxers are such clowns and I think I will always own one.....

LeeAnne... Here is what I feed my dogs....

https://naturalbalanceinc.com/dogformulas/SPFish.html

I use the fish and sweet potatos.... (Storm has food allergies) This keeps both of their coats so shiney and healthy. I also boil chicken or pork and sometimes just ground beef and add that with some water to the kibble. I feed a cup of dry food for breakfast and then 2 cups + the meet for dinner.... Doggies are sooooo spoiled!!!

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/honor_sm.jpg

Can your boxer blow bubbles????? :rofl:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/100_2173a.jpg

Storm is the queen of drooling......:rofl: :rofl:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/100_2406.jpg

Aww Suz they are so gorgeous, Maddy is a drooler not a bubble blower lol x

Soooooo in love with all these beautiful boxer babies!!

We had loads of trouble finding a diet which suited Arni, he's now on raw meat and bone and he loves it. it really suits him and his poo's are like little golden nuggets rather than cow pats!! much easier for poop scooping!

Loving the bubbles!!!!!!

I have to add more pics sorry!!! Show us your best tongue shots!

Attachments

• s616072454_582884_3648.jpg
    s616072454_582884_3648.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 71
  • s616072454_582885_3894.jpg
    s616072454_582885_3894.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 71
  • s616072454_582883_3407.jpg
    s616072454_582883_3407.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 71
  • s616072454_644957_5732.jpg
    s616072454_644957_5732.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 71
  • s616072454_644964_5790.jpg
    s616072454_644964_5790.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 71
:rofl: Lyndsey...Im loving your babies!!!! Off to search for toung pictures :rofl:

Maddy only sticks her tongue out when smiling :) here is my fave one
n680035013_4425871_8339.jpg

Arghhhh gonna have to scan some piccies!!!
As for the drool..... well thank heavens to wooden floors!!!

Marni has a purely dried food diet, she has been put on a strict diet as she has a few health problems. She is back down to her normal weight now so we just have to maintain it!
God bless um!!! xx

Awwwww smiley Maddi!

I think I still talk about Arni more than I do Cooper, is that wrong??? :rofl:

How are we all coping with the buggy dog combo on walks? I made a right prat out of myself over the fields!!

Arni could do with losing a couple of kgs to be fair - he's 33kg but he is a very short stocky fella, my girl towered over him. Theres not much fat on him, can see a rib or two still albeit just!!!

Storm is a chubster!!!!!!!

I want to beef Maddy up as she is a skinny mini, she is lovely and tall though.

She is only 2 and a half though so assuming she will get more stocky as she gets older?!

I want to beef Maddy up as she is a skinny mini, she is lovely and tall though.

She is only 2 and a half though so assuming she will get more stocky as she gets older?!

thats about the time i got arni in to all his bad habits, few scraps and she'll be beefed up in no time!

OMG :wohoo: I love each and every one of your doggies!!!! as you can tell Im just a bit Boxer Crazy!!!!!!! Boxers are such clowns and I think I will always own one.....

LeeAnne... Here is what I feed my dogs....

https://naturalbalanceinc.com/dogformulas/SPFish.html

I use the fish and sweet potatos.... (Storm has food allergies) This keeps both of their coats so shiney and healthy. I also boil chicken or pork and sometimes just ground beef and add that with some water to the kibble. I feed a cup of dry food for breakfast and then 2 cups + the meet for dinner.... Doggies are sooooo spoiled!!!

I'll have to see if we have that here. Shasta is fussy. Could be because I used to mix meat in with the dry...she got spoiled with that so I stopped awhile back. Then every now and then I give her people food, but I want to stop that too.

Only reason why I did some of this was because she was fussy and finally ate...now she expects the above and looks at me with those big brown eyes after putting only dry food in her dish.

I also want to beef her up more. I tend to think the brindles are skinny anyhow, especially the females.

What are your boxer's favorite treats?

Maddy loves carrots :) she munches away on them all happy bless her.

Good thing is they make her coat so soft, and they don't give her such bad wind.

Plus she cant resist a pigs ear! but my god clear the room and open the windows when she has one :rofl:

Marni has extremely longgggggggggg legs! Until she was poorly she was very slender and was very dear like!
She loves anything people sneak to her! She still has a bowl of milk every morning!
As for the walking and buggy combo, we are very naughty in that she doesn't go on a lead. She was trained to do heal walking so walks at the side of the buggy beautifully. We have a massive field right on our doorstep so thats where we go for walks, well runs!
Big wet kisses to all your beautiful boxers! xxxxx

Treats, I have to confess, and no laughing at me, I home bake them!!!! if anyone wants the recipe let me know!! theyre cheap as chips and low fat, nutritious and delicious!!

Arni will walk quite well on the lead until he sees a dog/cat/rabbit/plastic bag/leaf..... then hes all excited! luckily its only about a 5 min walk to our nearest field then i can just let him go and do wha the wants.

Anyone's taken a certain dislike to any other breed? Arni hates golden retrievers, I think he has a thing about blondes!

What's wrong with Marni if you don't mind me asking?

Confession time, who lets their furry friend on the sofa and (gulp) bed?

:blush: sofa and bed :blush: Although now she is getting on and Lexie is here she does like her own space.

Marni has had endless troubles and thank god for insurance!
She had a malignant lump removed when she was 5, now 2 others have appeared but aren't malignant thank goodness.

She has a heart problem which can sometimes stop oxygen getting to her brain which causes her to collapse. She goes into a spasm and loses control of her body functions so can be very messy when it happens! This mainly happens when she is over excited. :dohh: how an earth do you stop a boxer from getting excited! She has an irregular heartbeat which she has tried to have regulated by jump starting her heart back into rhythm. And also has a heart murmur.

She also has an under-active thyroid which she is on medication for, but without it she gets very tired, lethargic, constipated, has increased weight gain, dry skin, loss of her fur.

Saying that she is a star for what she has been through. She seems to be always at the vets but she is the softest, most lovable dog ever. We would be totally lost without her. She adores lexie and has now taken to lying outside her bedroom door at night time! We had to move her basket so she was more comfy!

Lyndsey i would love the recipe for the treats if thats ok, she would love them!
xx

Maddy doesnt like Yorkshire terriers! she chases them round the dog park all the time.

And i'd love to know how to make Maddy some yummy treats thanks Lyndsey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->