Got Boxers ?

Awww big hugs to Marni, what a little trooper you have there. Vet bills can be horrendous cant they, indeed thank god for insurance. Who you with out of interest? We've got Arni with Tescos.

Did u watch that program on dog breeds and the kennel club? the epileptic boxer on there broke my heart :(

Right ladies, if you have a sensitive nose, these may not be the treats for you:

In a blender/mixer mix up
Tin of pilchards in tomato
2-3 cloves of garlic
2 eggs
glug of olive oil

When mixed up, add plain flour gradually until its like a cake mixture.

Spoon in to a microwavable dish and nuke on full power for about 12 minutes (this is where it starts to stink!!)

Cool, chop and let pooch enjoy

(I actually really like the smell and was tempted to have a nibble but havent!!!)

Jacqui! I had no idea you had a boxer too! Woo hooo. Boss is beautiful!

Jacqui! I had no idea you had a boxer too! Woo hooo. Boss is beautiful!

Oh yes, had him since a baby. He was a right royal apin in the butt at first..omg he ate through 3 dining tables, 4 phones, 7 fences...thats just to start! lol!

He is fantastic with the kids and the most loyal dog ever..:cloud9:

Some more piccies....oh and the little one is his partner in crime, Alfie my pom.

awwwww so adorable! I love the butter wouldn't melt look, esp if they've been up to no good!
How about this one, 1700euros of damage in my old house for chewing the structural pillars!!!! Gotta love em even if they're naughty!

:lol: I love BOSS!!!! he is so cute

:rofl: LOL at the 3 tables... :rofl: Ill Have to dig out some of my damage photos :rofl:

LOL Yeah gotta love em!
Marni is a chocoholic and we never give her chocolate! She will go to anything to get to the choc..... It all started when stupidly my dh's grandad pushed through 2 giant bars of dairy milk through our door one easter:dohh:
You can guess the rest.... we were having shiny purple poos for weeks:rofl:
Since then she is addicted.

Lyndsay we use to have her insured with direct line but they have just put my premium up to £45 per month and i now can't claim for any on going illnesses as it's been over 2 years! So with this in mind we have just swapped to tesco's at £22 per month. I know we can never claim for any of her illnesses that she already has but we couldn't with direct line so we didn't see the point in staying with them xxxx Also clubcard points... bonus!:happydance:

I love each and every boxer on here, i could have them all!

Heres my boxer 'Boss'

He is 4.5 years old now!

God he is gorgeous,

Do any of you get comments about Boxer's being ugly? it really annoys me as i think Boxer's are such gorgeous looking dogs, plus i dont know any other breed that have so many expressions.

Also what are your nicknames for your babies?
We call Maddy "moo moo"

Lyndsey thanks for the recipe, we are going to add the ingredients to our shopping list and give it a bash :)

Oh how funny we call Marni, Moo Moo's or Marnimoo!

lol .. we do sometimes call her MaddyMoo, but its mainly moo moo.

:rofl: I call Athena a Cow because she is always eating grass and coming in the house with grass hanging out of her mouth :rofl:

Arni we call Weeny or The Weenus. Or Eenus McWeenus. Or The Weenerator. God knows where they came from!!!

We get ugly comments as well, my uncle is the worst for it. Obviously we are biased but i find their faces have so much character and expression, they defo think they are humans! And ugly they are not!

Yours all stumpies or do we have some tails?

hope you don't mind me joining in ladies!!!
we have a boxer called chester - he is 6 years old but still thinks he is 6 months old, love him to bits, although he farts & snores like a trooper!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

hope you don't mind me joining in ladies!!!
we have a boxer called chester - he is 6 years old but still thinks he is 6 months old, love him to bits, although he farts & snores like a trooper!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

We obviously need pics of your gorgeous boy, then and only then can you join in :rofl:

Oohh they are all so gorgeous. We had a boxer when we were growing up (Jody) and my sister had one recently but sadly she died when she was just 7 of a brain tumour. We were all devastated, esp my sisters little children. Here are some pics of her, Martha.

Attachments

• feb 05 030.jpg
    feb 05 030.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1
  • feb 05 019.jpg
    feb 05 019.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1
Martha, what a little beautie :cloud9:

You must check out oscar the talking boxer on YouTube, he's hilarious.

https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v271/43/49/550976358/n550976358_779132_9731.jpg

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v317/43/49/550976358/n550976358_933381_4811.jpg

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1957/43/49/550976358/n550976358_1316746_6185.jpg

https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1957/43/49/550976358/n550976358_1316760_5662.jpg

This is our boxer Buddy, soppy as anything!
He's 6 now i think, he's like a baby to mum though, follows her everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->