Got "Morning" sickness for the first time..

ForeverADTR

Reaction score
At 9:30 at night... lol. (tmi next.)

I didn't actually puke though. Just got nauseous and gagged a couple times. But do most people get it for the first time in the morning or is it normal to get it for the first time at any time of the day?:shrug:

At 9:30 at night... lol. (tmi next.)

I didn't actually puke though. Just got nauseous and gagged a couple times. But do most people get it for the first time in the morning or is it normal to get it for the first time at any time of the day?:shrug:

I had the same thing! The other night I was eating the dinner I made and all of a sudden, it made my stomach completely flip! It was awful! So I would say anytime to start is normal, unfortunately :( feel better :flower:

Its completely.normal to get morning sickness at any time through out the day. Ive come down with it at three am, out of a peaceful sleep before! It was horrid!

Ugh. Morning sickness. How poorly named could it be?
But yeah mine hit me at night D: and its usually just gagging- I'd rather just vomit and get it over with Lol.
But college is a barrel of laughs. Every time I gag my neighbour shits herself. Very amassing. . .till the day I actually puke on her. Probably won't be as funny then o__o
But I tooootally feel for you. Fingers crossed it doesn't last long for you! ^^

It's almost never actually "morning" sickness, more like constant sickness, lol. I was always feeling sick or throwing up for the first 12 weeks.

Totally normal, I was mainly sick in the morning, but felt nauseous all day long :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->