Got my BFP and a bit scared

Witchy

Reaction score
I first got faint lines evening before AF was supposed to arrive so I waited few days and here it is, my BFP, taken on day 4 of supposed AF.

I'm still bit in a shock really, this is such a huge change and I know I should be excited and happy but all I can think of is - can I really do all of this? But I know this is probably my defense mechanism in case something goes wrong and once I see that little heartbeat on 8 week scan it will all start to feel more real and maybe then I'll be able to relax and feel happiness.

Attachments

• 28695213_10155367965280036_1708423851_o.jpg
    28695213_10155367965280036_1708423851_o.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 58
Congratulations xxx

Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Congratulations!
It's okay, I think a lot of people have a moment of panic. I remember when I got my faint BFP for my chemical pregnancy, I had a moment of oh god can I actually do this? But I've always really wanted a baby, and it was wanted, but it didn't stop me from going OHBOY.

This is our first and very much wanted bfp. It will be first baby in my family too (even tho I'm youngest lol) so maybe all that gives me a little bit of panic. Thank god DH is awesome and supportive. Can't wait to have scan so we can tell our families :)

Thank you :) By now I've had my first ultrasound and scared part turned into excitement :) mostly waiting for all day nausea to pass :)

I’m so glad you’re no longer scared. Sorry about your nausea. I’m just a day ahead of you and I have HG and it’s not been fun. Have you shared with your family?

Yes, we had ultrasound on 29th and shared news with our family on Easter. My family lives in another city and we always visit them for Easter so it was perfect opportunity. Won't see them till summer so didn't want to wait till 12 weeks and announce over phone. Have you shared?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->