got my bfp this morning. ..

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
After back to back early losses looks like I'm pregnant again didn't think it would happen already but looks like it . This is the darkest test :bfp: I've seen so far I'm still in shock right now. They say 3rd times a charm I hope that's right! Also looks like my ttc reading I got was right again. Anyways only symptoms right now are very tired, boobs hurt and pulling sensation not cramps here and there. I'm over the moon going to take a digital pregnancy test with weeks estimator I think Tuesday, then show my man that's if he doesn't realize before lol :happydance: I actually cried when it turned dark as it did but was home alone:cry: so happy!

Please pray for our baby and me that everything will be okay thanks

Those of you who know me on here know it's been a rough road I hope things start to go right♡♡

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-19-10.53.52.jpg
    PicsArt_02-19-10.53.52.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 16
  • mo90excgoc26dvz.jpg
    mo90excgoc26dvz.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 13
  • monw6lewgs26dvz.jpg
    monw6lewgs26dvz.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations! <3

Really sorry about your previous losses. Praying that this is a sticky little bean for you :hugs:

Congratulations and sorry about your previous losses
I hope your little bean is a sticky one please pass some
Baby dust my way too

Congrats! Sending positive thoughts your way. Hoping this is your sticky bean. Did your gyn find a cause for your other losses? Maybe ask for some blood work for peace of mind?

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations, looks nice and dark!! Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean :)

congrats!! that's a lovely dark line!! sending sticky dust!!:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks gal's hqve a feeling this is our rainbow baby , trying to think of a cute way to tell /show him.

Congrats! I found out 6 days before I was due and I thought I could wait 2 weeks until my partners birthday to tell him... I failed and told him that night &#55357;&#56834;
I put the test into a long bracelet box and told him I'd got him a little present lol.
Hope this one sticks x

Congrats! I found out 6 days before I was due and I thought I could wait 2 weeks until my partners birthday to tell him... I failed and told him that night &#65533;&#65533;
I put the test into a long bracelet box and told him I'd got him a little present lol.
Hope this one sticks x

Thanks honey , i'm going to take a digital pregnancy test tomorrow morning and that was a cute idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->