Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
Title says it all-looking for a bump buddy so we can compare symptoms day to day!!! :)

:baby:August due dates!:baby:

August 2
ButterflyK
Rosabelle

August 4
Quail

August 9
Kissesandhugs
Ash0619
Flower94
Ihmlisbt

August 10
Josephine3

August 12
BERDC99

August 17
Twickywabbit

I would love to have a bump buddy! I just found out on Thanksgiving calling the doctor monday but looks like I will be due August 2nd according to the due date calenders.

I would love to have a bump buddy! I just found out on Thanksgiving calling the doctor monday but looks like I will be due August 2nd according to the due date calenders.

Yayyy I found out day after thanksgiving, I'll be due aug 9th so we're very close :hugs:

Did you have any symptoms before? Is this your first?

Very little symptoms. I had body aches in my ribs and back and I caught a cold but besides that absolutely NOTHING!! What about you? & Yes this is my first!!! :happydance:

Really my boobd got way sorer then they normally do and I had right ovary pain on and off for days, it usually happened when I laid on my side which was way unsual for me, so I tested 12dpo and BFN on a digital, then waited until I was 1 day late and tested again mid day and BFP, retested later that night BFP darker and the next afternoon with a digital and PREGNANT!

Omg isn't it sooo exciting seeing that word?!?!?!? It was the longest 3 mins of my life lol!! I kept tidying up the bathroom trying to pass time! It's really cool you found out on thanksgiving though!!!! I actually found out on 8dpo which is suuuper early,even got a digi confirmation same day!

That's crazy you found out so early and on a digital. Maybe your further long then you thought or maybe you O really early.

Are you having any symptoms at all now?

Have you scheduled your first appointment?

That's crazy you found out so early and on a digital. Maybe your further long then you thought or maybe you O really early.

Are you having any symptoms at all now?

Have you scheduled your first appointment?

I know I'm kind of wondering myself but FF put crosshairs a day after my +opk so I was like 99% sure!! Not really many symptoms actually. Still have a cold. I've been getting cramps for sure and my back's been killing me!!! I haven't yet bc it's been the weekend since I found out but first thing tomorrow morning I am :) How about you???

I have had cramping here and there but its becoming less and less. I've had a hint of nasuea and headaches and of course running to the bathroom to pee every hour it seems, and sore boobs. I'm going to call tomorrow to make my appointment. I would assume I would be seen right away since the last and only time I've been pregnant it was a MMC so im hoping that everything is fine this time.

aww I hope so too!!!! How long has it been since your last? Ive been worried since it's my first time, I keep poas to make sure it gets darker lol.

Well I miscarried in May 2010 when I was about 8 weeks, went in for the first doctor's apointment and no heartbeat went back for 3 weeks just in case. I know I haven't taken one since Friday but I am tempted to take another one, I've taken 3 first responses and a digital all positive, my poor OH I think is in denial becuase I don't think he want's to get his hopes up.

Hey kisses, saw you on another thread and then found you here! We're possibly due the same day! I found out early as well, at 9 dpo (last night) and confirmed with an frer today. I've been peeing on ICs for a while and they're all positive, I'm excited! Maybe we found out early cause we're having twins? :) Probably not! lol.

Anyway, my symptoms have been bloody nose yesterday, nausea yesterday on and off and a little today, diarrhea, nervous feeling tummy, and I almost cried twice during stupid movies lol, but that was last week and I'm not exactly sure what day, I was trying NOT to symptom spot. I've had small headaches that come and go, I thought I was getting one a few hours ago but I never did and it's gone now. My boobs are just as sore as usual before AF, but my nipples are little more sore than they usually are. That's it! :)

Well I miscarried in May 2010 when I was about 8 weeks, went in for the first doctor's apointment and no heartbeat went back for 3 weeks just in case. I know I haven't taken one since Friday but I am tempted to take another one, I've taken 3 first responses and a digital all positive, my poor OH I think is in denial becuase I don't think he want's to get his hopes up.

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that :hugs: Did u get an appt set up yet? I'm getting my blood test today after work then I guess I'll go from there!!

Hey kisses, saw you on another thread and then found you here! We're possibly due the same day! I found out early as well, at 9 dpo (last night) and confirmed with an frer today. I've been peeing on ICs for a while and they're all positive, I'm excited! Maybe we found out early cause we're having twins? :) Probably not! lol.

Anyway, my symptoms have been bloody nose yesterday, nausea yesterday on and off and a little today, diarrhea, nervous feeling tummy, and I almost cried twice during stupid movies lol, but that was last week and I'm not exactly sure what day, I was trying NOT to symptom spot. I've had small headaches that come and go, I thought I was getting one a few hours ago but I never did and it's gone now. My boobs are just as sore as usual before AF, but my nipples are little more sore than they usually are. That's it! :)

Hi Ash!! I remember you too :) We are VERY close, that is crazy!! :hugs: & Wouldn't that be nuts to have twins??? Oh lord I don't know how I'd handle that LOL! Do you have a drs appt set up yet? I'm with you on the nervous feeling, it is SO WEIRD!! It's kinda like a guilty feeling? Like you did something wrong and you feel bad? But I didn't do anything lol! I even said to my mom on thanksgiving before I found out "I have a guilty feeling in my stomach but I didn't do anything!" Hopefully it's an easy pregnancy for us all :flower: I did get reallly nauseous and gaggy this morning when brushing my teeth ughh :wacko: so worth it though!

Hi Ash!! I remember you too :) We are VERY close, that is crazy!! :hugs: & Wouldn't that be nuts to have twins??? Oh lord I don't know how I'd handle that LOL! Do you have a drs appt set up yet? I'm with you on the nervous feeling, it is SO WEIRD!! It's kinda like a guilty feeling? Like you did something wrong and you feel bad? But I didn't do anything lol! I even said to my mom on thanksgiving before I found out "I have a guilty feeling in my stomach but I didn't do anything!" Hopefully it's an easy pregnancy for us all :flower: I did get reallly nauseous and gaggy this morning when brushing my teeth ughh :wacko: so worth it though!

Yeah, that's how the nervous feeling is! Also, for the last two mornings I've woken up hungry but not really in the mood to eat. I ate some crackers anyway.
Ive been nauseous on and off but not too bad. Nausea is supposed to be a good sign! I was going to do another frer this morning to see if the line has gotten darker but I woke up with diarrhea and forgot to test, I just ran to the bathroom to "go".

I saw that you're getting blood test today? LUCKY! I called my doctor and had to leave a voicemail. I wonder if they will want me in right away to confirm pregnancy or if they will just wait...I have no idea how all this works. :/

Yeah, that's how the nervous feeling is! Also, for the last two mornings I've woken up hungry but not really in the mood to eat. I ate some crackers anyway.
Ive been nauseous on and off but not too bad. Nausea is supposed to be a good sign! I was going to do another frer this morning to see if the line has gotten darker but I woke up with diarrhea and forgot to test, I just ran to the bathroom to "go".

I saw that you're getting blood test today? LUCKY! I called my doctor and had to leave a voicemail. I wonder if they will want me in right away to confirm pregnancy or if they will just wait...I have no idea how all this works. :/

Yep I had to force some oatmeal down bc the nausea seems worse when I'm hungry! I took a frer yesterday and it is SOOO much darker, before it was barely visible this time it was as dark as the control line!!! I took mine in the middle of the day though (just sayinggg!!!! hehe) Yep I asked my dr if he could just order it without seeing me right away bc with work it's really hard to get in to the docs, so I'm just going to go to the lab after work!! I hope you can get yours SOON!!

Yep I had to force some oatmeal down bc the nausea seems worse when I'm hungry! I took a frer yesterday and it is SOOO much darker, before it was barely visible this time it was as dark as the control line!!! I took mine in the middle of the day though (just sayinggg!!!! hehe) Yep I asked my dr if he could just order it without seeing me right away bc with work it's really hard to get in to the docs, so I'm just going to go to the lab after work!! I hope you can get yours SOON!!

That's smart! I am going to do my test after holding my pee for a few hours. I never do FMU cause I get up constantly in the middle of the night (not a pregnancy thing, just normal with me). I hope my doc calls me back soon to set up the appointment. I thought I would at least be able to set it up, even if I can't go today, but I got voicemail...grrrr! I'm anxious.

What did your OH say when you told him? Mine was so happy! His face turned red and he said, "Omg, I'm blushing. I can't believe I got you pregnant" LOL! I told him by making an invitation to the birth on powerpoint and putting it as the background on his computer. It said

To: Daddy

You're Invited to the Birth of Your Baby!

When: August 9, 2012
Where: Norman Regional Hospital

Please RSVP to Mommy by Nov. 27, 2012 (the day I told him)

I was in the other room when he saw it, and he said, "WHOSE BABY!?" I said, "YOUR baby!" He just kept grinning and blushing. :happydance: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->