Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

Ash OMG I'd be upset too!!! Yeah, I bet if you ask if they can check your levels they will, I'm actually going to do the exact same. Blood test came back positive & I'm now waiting for a call from an ob/gyn to set up an appt but if they don't get a hold of me today I'm going to call to see if they can check my levels, I'm always SO worried I just want to make sure everythings Okay!!!!!!

Butterfly I'm sorry to hear that's how the appt worked out :( Hope you can find a date not too far away for you or OH! I might have to go alone on my 1st appt as well though!

Well, I'm really not feeling many symptoms and it's scaring the $%&* out of me!!!! :( I keep feeling cramps & yesterday it was like af cramps but not terrible. Besides that I've been feeling pretty good. I hope everythings okay, I've really been worrying like crazy!!! Oh, & like butterfly I have been reallllly thirsty! I didn't realize really until last night when I drank a whole bottle of water in less than a half hour! I can never drink a whole bottle lol!

I'm not sure what to do, I started a thread about it in first tri and the ladies say this is normal. I've been a little tired, sore boobs, and sick feeling in the morning if
I dont eat 2 or 3 crackers. Kisses, you and I are at the exact same point in our pregnancies and I also had cramps yesterday. I bet that means its okay! :)

I'm sorry you might have to go alone, butterfly! :hugs: I hope you am get it worked out!

Ash you're right, If we both have cramping then it's definitely a good sign!! :)

Yayy flower!! :hugs: What are your symptoms? Have you had any doc appts or anything??

Flower and kisses, we are all due the same day. What day was your last menstrual period?

Mine was November 2nd! I usually have a 28-30 day cycle so my due date can be a taddd off!

Well I got impatient and called my ob/gyn to see what was taking so long!!! (Yeah, a whole 12 hours :haha: ) & I got in for tomorrow morning!!! Ohh I hope everythings good <3

Mine was Oct 18th but I have 35-45 day cycles... random really.

Calling Doc tomorrow to schedule an appointment..

Symptoms: boobs hurt SOO bad.. and I never want to eat anything lol, plus I keep getting pulling type pains in tummy

See my boobs don't hurt at allll!! Hopefully I'm a lucky one :haha: Hope your's ease up!!!!

Yeah.. my 1st pregnancy they hurt from 4-6 weeks and then they stopped.. during that time I went from a b to a d...

OMG!! That's quite a jump. I have small boobs & I can't wait for them to get bigger :haha:

Lol yeah that's ow i was too! Now I'm afraid they're going to be.. ginormous

Mine hurt pretty bad I feel like anytime I touch them they just ache, they haven't grown too much just seem heavier and fuller. I hope they don't grow too much anyway I am already a D and I don't think I want to go higher :haha:

Kisses I am so jealous you get to go in tomorrow!! I still don't know if I have to move my appointment.

Lol yeah you're at a pretty good size :p Well, I hope it works out for you either way :hugs:

You have to let us know how it goes tomorrow we will all be eagerly waiting to hear.

So af was due yesterday and unfortunately I started bleeding bright red blood. It seemed like a lot to me and I decided to go to the ER. They did an ultrasound but I'm too early for that to be helpful, but they also took blood and Hcg is at 164. They are going to take blood again on Friday and see if I am progressing normally. If I am, everything should be okay and it was probably IB. If not, well....let's not talk about that lol. I was so scared but I feel a bit better that I havent bled since. Also, my temp shot up this morning to the highest yet, meaning my progesterone hasnt dropped. Anyway, that's about it. I'm anxious for Friday! I'll keep everyone updated on what happens.
Oh an my boob soreness comes and goes. It wasn't hurting at all when I went to the ER, which scared me even worse, but it's hurting so bad right now. It seem okay throughout the day but really bad at night and first thing when I wake up. They're hurting pretty bad right now!! (which I'm happy about).
Dh is taking the trip to the ER really badly and I think he's already decided things are not okay. He won't really even talk about it but since it didn't last long, I expect good news on Friday! If you pray, please pray for me ladies!

Oh Ash lots of prayers coming your way. I hope its just your bean settling in for the 9 mth stay. Let us know.

LOTS & LOTS of prayers from over here too, hun!!! That's a good range for hcg, right? Im not exactly sure :shrug: I think if you're still having pretty good symptoms then you & little bean are fine :hugs: Let us know & I'll be thinking of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->