Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

Hey kisses, saw you on another thread and then found you here! We're possibly due the same day! I found out early as well, at 9 dpo (last night) and confirmed with an frer today. I've been peeing on ICs for a while and they're all positive, I'm excited! Maybe we found out early cause we're having twins? :) Probably not! lol.

Anyway, my symptoms have been bloody nose yesterday, nausea yesterday on and off and a little today, diarrhea, nervous feeling tummy, and I almost cried twice during stupid movies lol, but that was last week and I'm not exactly sure what day, I was trying NOT to symptom spot. I've had small headaches that come and go, I thought I was getting one a few hours ago but I never did and it's gone now. My boobs are just as sore as usual before AF, but my nipples are little more sore than they usually are. That's it! :)

Hi Ash!! I remember you too :) We are VERY close, that is crazy!! :hugs: & Wouldn't that be nuts to have twins??? Oh lord I don't know how I'd handle that LOL! Do you have a drs appt set up yet? I'm with you on the nervous feeling, it is SO WEIRD!! It's kinda like a guilty feeling? Like you did something wrong and you feel bad? But I didn't do anything lol! I even said to my mom on thanksgiving before I found out "I have a guilty feeling in my stomach but I didn't do anything!" Hopefully it's an easy pregnancy for us all :flower: I did get reallly nauseous and gaggy this morning when brushing my teeth ughh :wacko: so worth it though!

Yeah, that's how the nervous feeling is! Also, for the last two mornings I've woken up hungry but not really in the mood to eat. I ate some crackers anyway.
Ive been nauseous on and off but not too bad. Nausea is supposed to be a good sign! I was going to do another frer this morning to see if the line has gotten darker but I woke up with diarrhea and forgot to test, I just ran to the bathroom to "go".

I saw that you're getting blood test today? LUCKY! I called my doctor and had to leave a voicemail. I wonder if they will want me in right away to confirm pregnancy or if they will just wait...I have no idea how all this works. :/

Yep I had to force some oatmeal down bc the nausea seems worse when I'm hungry! I took a frer yesterday and it is SOOO much darker, before it was barely visible this time it was as dark as the control line!!! I took mine in the middle of the day though (just sayinggg!!!! hehe) Yep I asked my dr if he could just order it without seeing me right away bc with work it's really hard to get in to the docs, so I'm just going to go to the lab after work!! I hope you can get yours SOON!!

That's smart! I am going to do my test after holding my pee for a few hours. I never do FMU cause I get up constantly in the middle of the night (not a pregnancy thing, just normal with me). I hope my doc calls me back soon to set up the appointment. I thought I would at least be able to set it up, even if I can't go today, but I got voicemail...grrrr! I'm anxious.

What did your OH say when you told him? Mine was so happy! His face turned red and he said, "Omg, I'm blushing. I can't believe I got you pregnant" LOL! I told him by making an invitation to the birth on powerpoint and putting it as the background on his computer. It said

To: Daddy

You're Invited to the Birth of Your Baby!

When: August 9, 2012
Where: Norman Regional Hospital

Please RSVP to Mommy by Nov. 27, 2012 (the day I told him)

I was in the other room when he saw it, and he said, "WHOSE BABY!?" I said, "YOUR baby!" He just kept grinning and blushing. :happydance: :cloud9:

OMG that is the cutest idea ever!!! awwww. Well, when I first took an IC I thought for SURE that I saw the faintest line ever so I tried my hardest to wake him up, he was barelllly awake and said "Yes I see a line" then passed back out. I'm like WTH?!!? You can't just fall back asleep and leave me freaking out lol!!! So I went to my friends and did a frer then I came back and showed him the obvious 2 lines & he was absolutely speechless then just got up and gave me a hug :cloud9: hes sooo excited!! Keeps rubbing my belly & I love it!!!

Well I miscarried in May 2010 when I was about 8 weeks, went in for the first doctor's apointment and no heartbeat went back for 3 weeks just in case. I know I haven't taken one since Friday but I am tempted to take another one, I've taken 3 first responses and a digital all positive, my poor OH I think is in denial becuase I don't think he want's to get his hopes up.

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that :hugs: Did u get an appt set up yet? I'm getting my blood test today after work then I guess I'll go from there!!

I am going in for my test today to confirm then will set up my first offical appointment after that, probably will be at least 3-4 weeks I would say.

Well I miscarried in May 2010 when I was about 8 weeks, went in for the first doctor's apointment and no heartbeat went back for 3 weeks just in case. I know I haven't taken one since Friday but I am tempted to take another one, I've taken 3 first responses and a digital all positive, my poor OH I think is in denial becuase I don't think he want's to get his hopes up.

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that :hugs: Did u get an appt set up yet? I'm getting my blood test today after work then I guess I'll go from there!!

I am going in for my test today to confirm then will set up my first offical appointment after that, probably will be at least 3-4 weeks I would say.

Your first official appt will be 3-4 weeks away?!?! OR your 3-4 weeks prego? I hope it means prego & not ur appt. OMG I'd die if I had to wait that long lol!!

Thanks ladies, I hope we can all figure out this doctor stuff soon!!

When I got my first pos at night at 9 dpo on an IC, I wanted to tell him SOOOO badly, I have no idea how I stopped myself! I think I just wasn't 100% sure about trusting ICs, so I wanted to confirm on an FRER before I told him. He's such a worrier and I didn't want to tell him and then have to say, "sorry, I was wrong".

I was hanging out with my mom and sister yesterday and my 2 year old nephew, and I whispered to him "you're gonna get a baby cousin". His new favorite word is "me", and he said "WHO ME?" LOL!!!!! He had no idea what I was talking about! Ha. I liked telling SOMEONE!

When I got my first pos at night at 9 dpo on an IC, I wanted to tell him SOOOO badly, I have no idea how I stopped myself! I think I just wasn't 100% sure about trusting ICs, so I wanted to confirm on an FRER before I told him. He's such a worrier and I didn't want to tell him and then have to say, "sorry, I was wrong".

I was hanging out with my mom and sister yesterday and my 2 year old nephew, and I whispered to him "you're gonna get a baby cousin". His new favorite word is "me", and he said "WHO ME?" LOL!!!!! He had no idea what I was talking about! Ha. I liked telling SOMEONE!

Awwww soooo cute!!!! & That's definetly understandable, it would be heartbreaking to say it was wrong! Is this your first too? :flower:

Awwww soooo cute!!!! & That's definetly understandable, it would be heartbreaking to say it was wrong! Is this your first too? :flower:

Yes! We have been married for a year and a half and trying for 3 months. I'm 24, and DH will be 24 in January. How about you? How old are you and your OH?

Yes! We have been married for a year and a half and trying for 3 months. I'm 24, and DH will be 24 in January. How about you? How old are you and your OH?

3 months as well, & yep it's our first!! :happydance: We're youngins :blush: I'm 20 & OH is 22 soon to be 23 :)

3 months as well, & yep it's our first!! :happydance: We're youngins :blush: I'm 20 & OH is 22 soon to be 23 :)

Your LO is going to be THREE when you're my age lol! :dohh: I wanted kids younger but it was never the right time. DH and I have been together since we were 18 years old, though. I always wanted an "accident" but we actually had to try lol. I'm not an old lady or anything, I guess lol, but my mom had her kids at a really young age and I've always wanted the same.

I forgot to say this earlier, but I can't believe your DH went back to sleep after seeing your test! LOL! Sounds like mine, these men! :nope: :D

Your LO is going to be THREE when you're my age lol! :dohh: I wanted kids younger but it was never the right time. DH and I have been together since we were 18 years old, though. I always wanted an "accident" but we actually had to try lol. I'm not an old lady or anything, I guess lol, but my mom had her kids at a really young age and I've always wanted the same.

I forgot to say this earlier, but I can't believe your DH went back to sleep after seeing your test! LOL! Sounds like mine, these men! :nope: :D

Oh yeah you're definetely not an old lady!! Perfect time :) My mom did too, I was a TOTAL accident at 17!! EEks I can't imagine but she did a great job raising me :winkwink: & YES I know I couldn't believe it!! I wanted to smack him with the stick :haha: but I decided against it. What's worse is when I showed him the frer we talked for about 5 mins then he went to go playing his game I'm like "What r u doin!? We got plannin to do!!" hahaha!

Oh yeah you're definetely not an old lady!! Perfect time :) My mom did too, I was a TOTAL accident at 17!! EEks I can't imagine but she did a great job raising me :winkwink: & YES I know I couldn't believe it!! I wanted to smack him with the stick :haha: but I decided against it. What's worse is when I showed him the frer we talked for about 5 mins then he went to go playing his game I'm like "What r u doin!? We got plannin to do!!" hahaha!

Lol sounds like mine! Always playing some game! When I showed him the frer he said 'your hand is shaking' and it totally was!

Lol sounds like mine! Always playing some game! When I showed him the frer he said 'your hand is shaking' and it totally was!

Same here! All the butterflies in my stomach and my nerves were goin crazy!!!! But! Here we are!! craziness!!

Well I called today my first appointment is next Monday I'm really excited. How does everyone feel today?

Well I called today my first appointment is next Monday I'm really excited. How does everyone feel today?

Wow a week isn't long to wait, hun! I wish I knew when my appt will be. I called today and left 2 voicemails. I hope its just after holiday busy. I'm hoping for a phone call tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty good, it comes and goes. Right now I'm great, but in a few hours I might be dizzy or nauseous. Thankfully, it doesn't last long!! :) I took another frer this morning and it's darker than the first frer! Here's a comparison.

https://i39.tinypic.com/1zb5rgi.jpg

Yayy a week! Not long at all :) Did the blood test & I should get results tomorrow (although I've had 8 positives it still makes me nervous lol) then I have to call an ob/gyn to set up an appt! Probably won't get in until I'm about 8 weeks though. Seems SO long away, doesn't it?!?

I'm feeling really good today. Ribs have been killling me though & I don't even know if that's a pregnancy symptom or not! Ash your lines are SO DARK!! That's about what mine was, I still can't believe we all have our OWN two little pink lines!!

Hello Girls! I took an IC tonight and got a faint line. I plan to confirm in the morning woth FRER. If that is positive too I will be due around August 12th also.

Congrats Berdc! Can't wait to see your positive tomorrow!

I know what you mean kisses, I'm going to be nervous, too. I don't know what I'm going to do if they don't call me back tomorrow at the doctor. I guess the first appt doesn't have to be immediate, but I want to get things rolling, even if they tell me I don't get an appointment for a while I at least want to talk to someone. Also, I've been taking folic acid since cycle 1 of ttc and I've been taking prenatals since cycle 2. I would like to start taking my doctor's prenatals, mine are the gummy kind lol, and I would like to take whatever the doctor prescribes rather than whatever I pick out from the pharmacy. Are you ladies taking any prenatals/vitamins yet?

Congrats Berdc! Can't wait to see your positive tomorrow!

I know what you mean kisses, I'm going to be nervous, too. I don't know what I'm going to do if they don't call me back tomorrow at the doctor. I guess the first appt doesn't have to be immediate, but I want to get things rolling, even if they tell me I don't get an appointment for a while I at least want to talk to someone. Also, I've been taking folic acid since cycle 1 of ttc and I've been taking prenatals since cycle 2. I would like to start taking my doctor's prenatals, mine are the gummy kind lol, and I would like to take whatever the doctor prescribes rather than whatever I pick out from the pharmacy. Are you ladies taking any prenatals/vitamins yet?

Yay Berdc!! It's so exciting isn't it?!?!

Ash I hope you can get in asap too! It'd drive me nuts if I couldn't at least get some sort of confirmation from my doctor. I haven't taken any prenatals yet but I was going to look at some things when I was at the store earlier and TOTALLY forgot :dohh: grrr. I can blame it on the pregnancy right? :haha: But no, I'm assuming once my test comes back my family dr will put in a prescription for me for some hopefully!!!

Hey ladies, how is everyone feeling? I spoke with the doctors office today and they won't see me for my first appt until NINE weeks. Which will be Jan. 5, 2012. W.T.F!!! I'm so upset. Why won't they see me!? I need some sort of confirmation....

I'm thinking of calling tomorrow and asking for labwork to check my hcg levels. What do you ladies think? I won't ask to see the doctor, just to confirm pregnancy.

Ash usually they confirm pregnancy and then you have your first appointment around 8-9 weeks that's a little odd they aren't seeing you before.

On my appointment I think I'm going to have to push it back or go alone OH has to work

I've been really tired, boobs still very sore and not really hungry. Cramps have almost find away, and I've been really thirtsty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->