Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

Congrats, Josephine!
Any of you ladies have sore abs? I've heard of that happening as muscles stretch and contract and whatever else they do lol. I feel so fat today. I think I'm just super bloated. But I feel like my pants are already tighter. UH OH!

I had that last week and i guess since I'm a week ahead I got it sooner...lol this week isn't as bad not as bloated back in the regular jeans last week it was the fat jeans and comfortable sweats...lol

Hello all, I just got my bfp a few days ago and I am wondering if any of you would like to be bump buddies with me? I should be due around August 17...I'm a little nervous since it is my first pregnancy and I won't be able to see the doc until the 23rd. :cry: So worried about my little bean.

Hello all, I just got my bfp a few days ago and I am wondering if any of you would like to be bump buddies with me? I should be due around August 17...I'm a little nervous since it is my first pregnancy and I won't be able to see the doc until the 23rd. :cry: So worried about my little bean.

Welcome, sweetie! I would love to be bump buddies but I'm due around Aug. 9. Is that still okay? You're lucky to get to be seen on the 23rd, I have to wait until Jan. 5!! :growlmad: I know how u feel, it's my first baby too and I'm pretty nervous/excited!

Butterfly, Im glad you're a week ahead!! You can tell me all about it before I get there, lol!!:hugs:

Welcome, sweetie! I would love to be bump buddies but I'm due around Aug. 9. Is that still okay? You're lucky to get to be seen on the 23rd, I have to wait until Jan. 5!! :growlmad: I know how u feel, it's my first baby too and I'm pretty nervous/excited!

Of course it is okay! <3 It is so nerve wracking sitting here pregnant(not even a missed period yet). I just want to know if bean is okay...

I WOULD DIE if I had to wait until Jan. 5.:dohh:

Of course it is okay! <3 It is so nerve wracking sitting here pregnant(not even a missed period yet). I just want to know if bean is okay...

I WOULD DIE if I had to wait until Jan. 5.:dohh:

I know what you mean, it's hard not feeling anything yet. :( I'm gonna put you as my bump buddy in my sig! :)

Yeah, I think I really might die before Jan. 5 gets here, LOL!

We're all buddies here!! Welcome :friends: I remember you from MrsMM thread!! Congrats on your :bfp: & I've been really worried as well but it wore off and now I'm just relaxing until I actually HAVE something to worry about :) It's hard to do but you'll feel sooo much better!!! :hugs:

Hi everyone :) hope you dont mind if i join in, im due August 2nd

Jo, i may have followed you over sorry! :blush:
Its nice to talk to people who are at the same stage as you are...

Is anyone else not really experiencing many symptoms?
At the moment i am just reaaally tired and am hungry alot more, other then that and slightly sore bbs i am feeling pretty normal..

i guess it is still very early so it is probably all still to come but i almost feel like its not real! lol

Welcome Rosabelle, me and you are close on our dates it looks. I have really sore boobs, been rrally thirst, peeing a lot more frequently, not that hungry but when I get hungry I have to eat right then...lol, and really tired.

Have you made your first appointment?

same here, fatigue sore bbs thirsty and that's about it!! welcome :)

So my appointment got changed to December 12th at 1:30 p.m!! less than a week I'm so nervous. I won't ven be 6 weeks, I'm afraid they won't see much xx

So my appointment got changed to December 12th at 1:30 p.m!! less than a week I'm so nervous. I won't ven be 6 weeks, I'm afraid they won't see much xx

Good luck on your appointment! I'm due the same day as you :)

It's so funny how've are all due almost the same day, we should keep up this thread til the babies are born!

Hi everyone :) hope you dont mind if i join in, im due August 2nd

Jo, i may have followed you over sorry! :blush:
Its nice to talk to people who are at the same stage as you are...

Is anyone else not really experiencing many symptoms?
At the moment i am just reaaally tired and am hungry alot more, other then that and slightly sore bbs i am feeling pretty normal..

i guess it is still very early so it is probably all still to come but i almost feel like its not real! lol

hehe glad you did rosabelle!!! I remember congratulating you I never thought I wouldnt be far behind! Im planning on setting up a team 2012 baby thread in 1st tri so all the girls off that thread can find us when they get their bfps!! :thumbup:

it doesnt feel real to me either at all.. Its really strange isnt it? Im not really tired Im waking up mega early I think im not sleeping great cos there's too much to think about!! a few twinges here and there but nothing mega, sore boobs..

hey butterfly!
i have my first scan next thursday on the 15th, very excited for that!
i have also booked in for my 12 week scan on the 19th January and have booked my first appointment with a midwife on the 6th Feb.

I have had 2 hcg/progesterone blood tests done (in sigi) and the doc is going to be checking for 2 at my scan next week because they were so high :) eeek!

Have you got a date for your first scan? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->