Got my BFP with IR+PCO!

Pelle

Reaction score
I am so happy I can post a thread here...
It was a long way to get my BFP today! First we had to wait years for financial matters (to get settled etc.) to start TTC and when we could start, it turned out I may need fertility treatment. I went through surgery, I was diagnosed with PCO and insulin resistency, I was told I don't have ovulation, my follicles don't grow but turn to cysts, and despite all of this, THANK GOD, I am here, expecting again, it was our 2nd month TTC, I am truly blessed! :cloud9:
I hope I can give hope to many women in the same shoes, love you all and get your BFP soon!!!

I am very excited and nervous,too!
:woohoo:

I did my first test today, on DPO11.

Attachments

• teszt_cd28.jpg
    teszt_cd28.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 11
Congratz hun sounds like its been a rough road for you but it finaly paid off ! Have healthy and fun nine months:hugs:

It is so exciting Pelle :yipee: No we just have to wait to see how many of those follicles fertilized!!! Hehehe

Congratulations being a PCO suffer myself, it gives me some hope

yay congrats! it does give me hope i have pcos and IR but i have been trying for 3 years thanks for the uplift!

Congrats!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks

I am so happy I can post a thread here...
It was a long way to get my BFP today! First we had to wait years for financial matters (to get settled etc.) to start TTC and when we could start, it turned out I may need fertility treatment. I went through surgery, I was diagnosed with PCO and insulin resistency, I was told I don't have ovulation, my follicles don't grow but turn to cysts, and despite all of this, THANK GOD, I am here, expecting again, it was our 2nd month TTC, I am truly blessed! :cloud9:
I hope I can give hope to many women in the same shoes, love you all and get your BFP soon!!!

I am very excited and nervous,too!
:woohoo:

I did my first test today, on DPO11.

Congrats again Pelle. I too have PCOS and hope I am as lucky as you this tuesday. Congrats! Any symptoms?:hugs:

I am happy I can give hope to women with PCO! :kiss:

Mrskcbrown, I am very tired, exhausted, I go to the bathroom very often, I am bloated, my bras feel tight:) I really hope you join me! When do you test?

I am happy I can give hope to women with PCO! :kiss:

Mrskcbrown, I am very tired, exhausted, I go to the bathroom very often, I am bloated, my bras feel tight:) I really hope you join me! When do you test?

Thanks Pelle!
I am testing maybe tomorrow but thursday at the latest. Wish me luck because I do really want to join you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->