...got my BFP?!!!!

CKJ

Reaction score
Hey all

Well I was going to wait til tomoz (day after AF was due) to test but felt v ill in the night n thought Sod it! So took test first thing. Couldn't even look at it, turned it over til 2mins was up n it's a strong +!

Am terrified tho n as it's such early days, will attempt to take each day as it comes but it's so hard not to get over excited straight away even tho I know first hand what can happen. Had diff symptoms from last time n had nausea this past week which I didn't get last time so hoping that's a good sign?!

Fingers crossed for lots more April/may bfps...it is spring afterall!!

Thank u all for your support...I couldn't have survived without this site! U all deserve healthy beans so much!

Am hoping n praying this bean sticks around :-S

Xxxx

Ooo and I found this for you on americanpregnancy.org

"The nausea is often a result of the increased hormones in your body. Many health care providers think morning sickness is a good sign because it means the placenta is developing well. "

Woohoo!! Amazing news. Stick little bean stick xxx

Thank u! N thank u Anna Marie-here's hoping I spend the next few weeks feeling very sick indeed ;-)

Am frightened to believe it's true at the moment but I suppose it's silly not to take happiness when u can get it. If something happens they'll b plenty of time for sadness n worry...now if only I can tell my brain that! Lol

Xxx

Happy and healthy 9 months, congratulations!!

Yay!!!

Congratulations.... Happy and healthy nine months to you...... :happydance:

Woooo!!! Congratulations
Stick beany!!!!

Congratulations! Yes, the nausea is definitely a good sign. Keep up the positive thoughts!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is FANTASTIC news!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats my dear!!!!! :hugs:

Praying for you, and really happy for you. May I ask you how long it took you to conceive after your loss? I need some hope.

Hi mrs HJO, I was very lucky and conceived 2.5 months (my first AF after mc took 6weeks) after my mc. I used opks after the first cycle n they seem to hav done the trick! Thought it was a no go as had no symptoms at all for a week after Ov it was only last Monday I got anything out of the ordinary so think I implanted on day 9 or 10!

All the very best to u! May u get ur bfp soon! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"