Got told gender today but having doubts?

I'm the other side of the river. We shouldn't even be talking to each other! :haha:

I'm thinking I will go to Miracle Me!
I'm an inner city Northside brisbane girl ;)

I can't believe your location!!

Which hospital are you guys delivering at?

I'm delivering in the RBWH - got the birth centre room in a ballot luckily!

I'll be going to Miracle Me. I got a response from the senior manager of the imaging clinic of the hospital basically saying it doesn't interest them if I got keepsake scan photos or not... She even said if my 13 week scan photos hadn't been so good by a stroke of luck I'd probably love my 19 week scan photos. I don't think so... there isn't a single photo featuring bubs face or profile lol.

Anyway, thats hospitals for you. I do understand the point of the scan isn't pretty pictures but I'm still disappointed. If the scanning was managed by my midwives I know the response would've been so much different. So booking into Miracle Me sometime in the next few weeks! I'm sure it'll be worth every $

Yes, that MM place DOES sound like it will be worth every dollar!

What an atrocious response you got back from the hospital!!! My blood is boiling for you! Don't these people have a heart? Geez! That's a classic a-hole response if you ask me.
Sure, scans are primarily medical but they should also realise that this is an extremely sentimental time for parents (to-be) as well.

Bring on Miracle Me!

Yes, that MM place DOES sound like it will be worth every dollar!

What an atrocious response you got back from the hospital!!! My blood is boiling for you! Don't these people have a heart? Geez! That's a classic a-hole response if you ask me.
Sure, scans are primarily medical but they should also realise that this is an extremely sentimental time for parents (to-be) as well.

Bring on Miracle Me!

I agree, I was quite taken aback - there was zero empathy! Miracle Me provides you with 4D photos and a DVD with your music of choice so it sounds like it'll be great. Probably for the best anyway, I don't think they would've been too pleasant to me if I had gone back for a redo scan!

I'm glad to hear you've decided to do a private scan, what a nightmare those people are being. It's so wild with our conceptions and everything, I swore I was having a girl and you swore you were having a boy and it looks like it's backwards! Who would have guessed. Happy 20 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->