Grand theft auto..

C

Ceejay123

Did anyone else just have to get it on release day?

We're sat playing it as a family right now! Haha. Good job Riley doesn't understand the language yet!

Yeeesss! We have had it for almost 24 hours and and been glued to it. It looks amazing!

OH is impatiently waiting for it to install at the moment lol.

I probably won't play it although I do love the previous GTA's. I'm just too tired to play video games these days, maybe once my mat leave starts!

I bought DH it today. Yesterday he was playing GTA4 so i know he was pining. :rofl:

This game is all I've seen today at OHs aunties!

OH wants it to play online but apparently it doesn't go online til October so he can wait til then - I'm excited for Ghostttt!

Oh god I thought this was gonna be a moaning thread for Gta widows!! Clearly I am barking up the wrong tree

We've been playing San Andreas (again...) for ages, not so keen on GTA4.

Thank god it ain't out for PC (yet) or I'll be a very lonely woman :/

I do have an xbox, but my OH hates it so no chance of him getting it for that.

I wouldn't let him use it anyway :haha:

My OH is playing it atm. THe one thing we have both instantly noticed is the amount of swearing in it. Yes there has always been swearing and we both played it lots so we expect it (I don't anymore but I did when I had time and no children), but the new one is off the charts! Its more annoying than shocking though, I don't really see the point. It was getting in the way of my reading :/

This is a strictly when-the-kids-are-in-bed-and-have-no-chance-of-waking-up game.

I only just figured out what GTA means because it has been ALL OVER my fb today oh my god. Loads of my friends are pissing myself with excitement because of the Flying Lotus tracks on it I think which is the only thing that intrigues me...

Sooo jealous! Want it so bad but LO broke my PS3 after shoving 4 discs into the tray.

I was really lucky. I rent my games and I've had this game sent to be as was on my rent list can't believe I got it so fast. Should be here tomorrow

yeppp:D amazing game watched OH play it most of day, cant wait for it to be online:)

I am very kind and treated my OHnto it since a friend of mine accidentally pre ordered 2 lol! Xx

I'm so surprised my OH didn't get it. He's been so excited about it but hasn't actually got it yet! He's just been playing GTA 4 and skyrim yesterday actually :L
I wouldn't mind him getting it if I could go on it, but no chance of that when he's at home :L

Yess we got it yesterday! My OH hasn't come off it! x

My OH got it on monday. I try and keep kids away from it and he plays when we go to bed as its a bit too graphic for kids for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->