Grand theft auto..

Fed up of hearing about it tbf... that and IOS7

I thought id be nice and bought it for my oh coming hone from work, he didnt seem overly happy although he was pretending to be... id bought the playstation version when he has an xbox woops!! He said it was worse having it there staring at him knowing he couldnt play it.

Catty, you should be able to exchange it if it's not open!

I thought id be nice and bought it for my oh coming hone from work, he didnt seem overly happy although he was pretending to be... id bought the playstation version when he has an xbox woops!! He said it was worse having it there staring at him knowing he couldnt play it.

I find this amazing :haha: your poor OH, he must've thought you were so cruel.

I've been playing it for past 3 days only when LO is asleep. OH got it day before official release and has been playing it constantly - over half way through the game already. I wasn't too keen at first, but the more missions I do, the more I'm stuck to it.

I am a GTA widower.

I love playing it, but not in front of him, as he shouts at me about what I 'should' be doing. Where as I like to drive a long pretending to be a normal car.

I definitely wouldn't lt Niamh watch it though. It's far too graphic.

My OH is playing it atm. THe one thing we have both instantly noticed is the amount of swearing in it. Yes there has always been swearing and we both played it lots so we expect it (I don't anymore but I did when I had time and no children), but the new one is off the charts! Its more annoying than shocking though, I don't really see the point. It was getting in the way of my reading :/

This is a strictly when-the-kids-are-in-bed-and-have-no-chance-of-waking-up game.

Same here! I don't need Ani hearing mother-effer and the n word every 8 seconds.

My OH is playing it atm. THe one thing we have both instantly noticed is the amount of swearing in it. Yes there has always been swearing and we both played it lots so we expect it (I don't anymore but I did when I had time and no children), but the new one is off the charts! Its more annoying than shocking though, I don't really see the point. It was getting in the way of my reading :/

This is a strictly when-the-kids-are-in-bed-and-have-no-chance-of-waking-up game.

I agree there is more swearing but with this generation and that sort of in the hood if u get me thats what it is like

a have been playing it for what a have played so far its a good game a lot better than the prevouis one, my fav gta was san andreas one that's was the best one I do have it for the ps3 but its not the same,

im also looking forward to chost in November I love call off duty.

does anyone know what like the online version off gta will be like?

Right now OH, his brother and his best friend are crowded around the TV playing it! :dohh:

I heard someone got killed for their gta?

Ok I've found the story, I think it's absolutely shocking that people would go this far for a game, the guy is alive and in stable condition

https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24127999

Watch DH play it last night. lol

I must say in the beginning where the guy has to jump on the yahtt to rescue the other guy's son....I was holding my breath as he jumped. First time he jumped, he missed and the car ran him over. lol

Yeah treated oh to it it looks so good I've had a quick go. He was most excited you could go in strip clubs fly a plane and see sharks in the sea lol.

a have been playing it for what a have played so far its a good game a lot better than the prevouis one, my fav gta was san andreas one that's was the best one I do have it for the ps3 but its not the same,

im also looking forward to chost in November I love call off duty.

does anyone know what like the online version off gta will be like?
It's supposed to be hella better than GTA:VI, that's all I know. Can't get any worse than IV online. Was awful and dull.

I shall be joining the Ghost clique with OH and FIL too :D

I don't like how it has gone back to the old school Misson Passed thing...maybe i'm just fussy but just see it as unnecessary and wasted seconds. Why cant they make it so it just automatically saves like GTA4?

However I do love the new QuickSave function and the fact you can skip difficult missions instead of being driven crazy trying to do it!

The other day i saw a pic of a guy who had brought GTA4 instead, he didn't understand the roman numerals.

:rofl:

OH decided he wanted it after playing it at his cousins so he got it yesterday & it's been on my TV ever since.. :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->