Great deal on First Response HPT for US girls

channy3232

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you girls in the US know that there is currently a printable coupon at firstresponse.com for $2 off any item. There is ALSO a printable Target coupon for $2 a first response item and at Target you can use both a manufacturer AND a Target store coupon for one item (I used to work there:thumbup:) So you'll get $4 off which is a pretty good deal. Just thought I would let you girls know. I'll probably get some OPK since I'm going to want to get them eventually anyway. It's a good opportunity to get a name brand (not ic) for $4 off!

Just thought I would add that right now at my wal-mart the boxes of two tests actually have 3 in them. There is a sticker on the front that says you get a bonus test, so you actually get 3 for the price of 2. I noticed that the other day when I went to buy a 3 pack but bought the two pack with bonus instead as it was cheaper. Not sure if this is everywhere or not, but worth double checking next time your buying some.

Thanks for the info.I might have to make a trip to Target!

The 2 pack with bonus test at walmart also has $2 off coupon in the box for hpt and opks!!

Yep! I was just coming on to tell you girls that I was at target last night and they had a bonus 3 pack for $9.99. With the two coupons, that would take it down to $5.99 for 3 tests! $2 a test is great for a name brand!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->