Great SOUTH meet:)

or there is alwasy christmas shopping Southampton is great for that - but you cant really coordinate a meet around shopping!

If we go for the zoo - we will have to do it in a few weeks as it is getting chilly!

Is there a zoo in london?? is that a stupid question?

or there is alwasy christmas shopping Southampton is great for that - but you cant really coordinate a meet around shopping!

If we go for the zoo - we will have to do it in a few weeks as it is getting chilly!

Is there a zoo in london?? is that a stupid question?

Yes there is...London Zoo :rofl: x

London Zoo isn't the best imo... But it's a good place for a meet.

There are buses that run from Baker street, which is accessible. It stops a small way from the entrance and you do have to walk around to the main entrance- it's about half a mile or so (Not to mention walking around the actual zoo! :lol:)

Urmmm... Why was the shopping meet out again?? :blush: hehe

shopping isnt a great thing to do if you are with a group of babies and mums - it is complicated plus you cant talk!!! I will do a new thread on dates, then i will do one last one on options for stuff to do!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-m...meet-dates-choose-all-dates-you-can-make.html

Dates please!

There are lots of big soft play areas for babies and toddlers in London kids love em ( my daughter learnt to crawl at one) and there is food and refreshments and lots of comfy seats for us mummys.

Just saw this thread! Don't want to vote as I can't make it in November as I'm on holiday:happydance:, but next meetup I'm there!

ild love to come to one but havent got much money to afford a train to any place xx :-( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->