Great SOUTH meet:)

If we're going to London all you Southampton/Winchester/Isle of Wight/anywhere else south people can keep me company on the train from Farnborough :D ...or stop off here on your way for tea! x

Definately lol im scared stiff of trains!

I just have to look at Thomas and i shake!

Thomas :rofl: Sam's a fan already...been playing with one today! x

If we're going to London all you Southampton/Winchester/Isle of Wight/anywhere else south people can keep me company on the train from Farnborough :D ...or stop off here on your way for tea! x

Definately lol im scared stiff of trains!

I just have to look at Thomas and i shake!

Thomas :rofl: Sam's a fan already...been playing with one today! x

Lol he is not taking it with him !! hehe

Push his cheeks together and say "my names Thomas" hilarious

wish i could meet up with you guys but i'm a bit too far out the way - essex - though i just had to add a HUGE pompey FC fan and love visiting their :blush: before maddi was born that was! she was actually concieved after the 7-4 game, ok i'll shut up now :blush:

:happydance::happydance: pompey is cool

wish i could meet up with you guys but i'm a bit too far out the way - essex - though i just had to add a HUGE pompey FC fan and love visiting their :blush: before maddi was born that was! she was actually concieved after the 7-4 game, ok i'll shut up now :blush:

i no - we was at the match it was amazing, well really amazing - see above quote :blush:
sorry girls for invading your thread :blush: :hug:

i no - we was at the match it was amazing, well really amazing - see above quote :blush:

when i was in labour ward could see football grond from my room at the top off stmarys :rofl::happydance: oh loved it :rofl:

when i was in labour ward could see football grond from my room at the top off stmarys :rofl::happydance: oh loved it :rofl:

i too would have loved that! i wouldn't of been able to concentrate on labour :blush:

i too would have loved that! i wouldn't of been able to concentrate on labour :blush:

:football: I am saying nothing - I'm clearly in the minority. :argh:

I agree... football sucks. We have QPR stadium up the road and I can hear it on match days... footballer supporters also swamp the streets... so does horse shit. football sucks! Id like a nice view from my hospital window... maybe a beach.. instead ill be able to see wormwood scrubs prison (my future place of work)

winchester maternity hospital has a lovely view:)

So what types of places should we be looking into then?
Family pubs?
Parks?
Any other ideas on what places are where?

well soton is coming second and we have a great zoo!! or the forest has some cool places!

well soton is coming second and we have a great zoo!! or the forest has some cool places!

A ZOO??!! Where? ive never heard of that? are you sure you are not getting cinfused with the town centre? ;-)

seriously though is it any good?

Or are we talking about Marwell? i thought that was winchester way?
FFS im crap with maps and stuff like that! lol

i said southampton as its the closest to me even though its still over an hour and a half away x

BOURNEMOUTH!! because i'm at uni heeere! :D haha! but pompy and soton are easy-ish for me to get to!! but so is Winchester. so i'm really not any help!
:rofl: x

A ZOO??!! Where? ive never heard of that? are you sure you are not getting confused with the town centre? ;-)

seriously though is it any good?

Or are we talking about Marwell? i thought that was winchester way?
FFS im crap with maps and stuff like that! lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A zoo would be great!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back