Grotto ladies in here

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
Hiya :flower:

i love the grotto so much and ano all the other ladies there love it 2 so im starting this thread for us 2 keep in touch when they shut down the grotto for the year to much drama in baby club for me

anyway my grotto mummys hope u all had a fab xmas and santa was good 2 u all
i had a gr8 xmas the wee man was spoilt he smiled from ear 2 ear all day
xxx

Hey love there's already a thread in the groups & discussions section called The Crazy Christmas Crew thread for those who love the grotto to keep in touch all the way through the year!

If this thread becomes established it will get moved to groups & discussions too xx

ha oopps i didnt no but i did wonder what the crazy xmas crew was lol so that clears that up
started planning for next year already i think i could keep half the stuff junior got 4 next year he got soo much :O lol xx

dose any1 no when they shut the grotto down for the year? xx

hi hows the new year going for u all so far? im a bit gutted as i'll be going back 2 work 2012 :( just hoping my work will let me drop hours xx

We've taken the decs down also just realsied im back at work in 3 months v mixed emotions about it all eek

Welcome the more the merrier. So then ladies tell us about urself I'm lynne mother of 1 my son junior is jst shy of 9 months. I'm still on leave from work as I'm taking the year off. Absolutely love being a mummy junior is such a good wee baby tho now that he can crawl and climb he's keeping me on my toes lol
Been with juniors daddy for nearly 12 years now and later this month I will be 29 so that's me and my wee family introduced :) xx

I'm mummy to one currently on Mat leave until April when i go back to work full time

I have done all my xmas shopping for 2012 already and put it on an excel spreed sheet against what I'm selling to see if i can make xmas cost £0 .... it's worth a try we have so much the LO hasn't worn and barely worn as he's almost out of 3-6 clothes and was only in new born 2 days lol he's so blooming long.

I'm mummy to one currently on Mat leave until April when i go back to work full time

I have done all my xmas shopping for 2012 already and put it on an excel spreed sheet against what I'm selling to see if i can make xmas cost £0 .... it's worth a try we have so much the LO hasn't worn and barely worn as he's almost out of 3-6 clothes and was only in new born 2 days lol he's so blooming long.

yeah thats a good idea iv sold a few wee bits n bobs on facebay x

Hey ladies, Can I join :)

I'm Sophie, a single mummy to Lily thats 18months & very excited for this christmas, gonna start buying bits throughout the year again though as I won't be able to afford it on top of christmas. I've also just started saving to get me & Lily our own home(still living at home) so hopefully we have our own home for christmas this year!!

Hey ladies, Can I join :)

I'm Sophie, a single mummy to Lily thats 18months & very excited for this christmas, gonna start buying bits throughout the year again though as I won't be able to afford it on top of christmas. I've also just started saving to get me & Lily our own home(still living at home) so hopefully we have our own home for christmas this year!!

yeah welcome :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->