Group B Results

itsme122

Mommy to 1, Baking #2! <3
Reaction score
Got my Group B Strep results today and I'm Negative! Woohoo! Sorry, just wanted to share my excitement. Idk why, but I thought I was going to be positive. Whew!

I'm stressing about mine. Test is next week. Ugh. Congrats!

Thanks! I was stressing too. Lol. Good luck!

Congrats!!! I got my glucose tolerance test results back today and I don't have gestational diabetes! For some reason I was convinced I'd have it too, hormones, lol!

Silly question, but do they really swab both... holes? :haha:

Congrats!!! I got my glucose tolerance test results back today and I don't have gestational diabetes! For some reason I was convinced I'd have it too, hormones, lol!

Yay congrats! I was negative for GD as well. That's one of the reasons I thought I'd be pos for GBS. Didn't think I'd get off so lucky. Lol. Now I just have to have a nice smooth delivery. ;)

Good to know! Not really worried about if it'd hurt or not, I'll experience much worse soon, but just to be prepared and not surprised!

I only had one swab and am positive - doesn't bother me though as it means I can go to hospital as soon as labour starts, had a nightmare 8 hours at home last time before I was admitted, was in so much pain and throwing up and stressing about not making it to hospital, least this way I'll be taken in straight away.

You're so lucky you get the strep B test in the US, we don't here in the UK, despite people campaigning for it. Saying that, I guess you need to pay for the test as you don't have a national health service there? We can get it done privately for a cost.

You're so lucky you get the strep B test in the US, we don't here in the UK, despite people campaigning for it. Saying that, I guess you need to pay for the test as you don't have a national health service there? We can get it done privately for a cost.

Well I do have insurance that I pay for monthly. But I don't know how much they will cover for the cost if the test. I guess I'll find out here in a few weeks when I receive a statement or bill! Lol. I only had to pay 40 for my GD test and Rhogam shot (I'm A-).

I went for my Group B Strep last week, doc always says to me "If you don't hear from me, all is ok" Well it's been a week and I haven't heard from her, and I see her tomorrow, so I believe I passed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->