Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Thanks Embo...you have been so sweet throughout, always thinking of me! I appreciated that so much! Yes, I hope you can get another scan! Waiting that long would send me to the psychward! :)

I feel like I'm going out of my mind. I'm gonna explain all this to
Epu and hopefully they'll take pity on me and allow me one last scan. I just can't go on like this.

You're welcome by the way, I'm so sorry it worked out like this for you :hugs:

Dimplesmagee, I'm so sorry you're going through this, I can see this is your 2nd angel baby. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

I'm so sorry to hear your news dimples. I never know what to say when this happens to someone, I hope you're coping okay :hugs:

Hi lintu.
I just googled "due date calculator" and put your details in and it came up 7 weeks pregnant. I think you're confused with conception date but your preg is dated from the first day of your last period (lmp)
I'll update you on the front page hun. We've had loads in your position and gone on to have perfect scans. I hope you're the same.
Big :hugs:

Yeah Im 7 weeks from the start of my last period but it's only 5 weeks ago since I ovulated or my temp told me I did, thanx for the add I know I'm clutching at straws but I hope i go on to have a healthy bean

Lintu, if you know you ovulated late then there's every chance that 5 weeks is the correct date. I was put back 3 weeks from my LMP and then moved forward a week, so I'm still 2 weeks behind according to my LMP, but I guess I just ovulated really late. I was on the pill so I have no idea personally.

Don't fret, LMP dates aren't accurate but they're the best thing to go by to begin with.
Don't let anyone scare you into thinking it's a lost cause.

dimplesmcgee im so sorry. :hugs:

I hope that you recover quickly on the antibiotics

xx

So sorry to hear this Dimples :hugs2: xx

So sorry Dimples, there is nothing i can say but look after yourself.
Sending you massive hugs xxxx

Had a scan this am at epau and I've lost my bean. Baby died at 7 weeks. I'm absolutely devastated. This is exactly what happened last time.

Embo and dimples, I am so verry sorry :hugs:

Hey everyone, I'm still going to update this thread as I think it's going to be a great comfort for people worrying.
I think I've done it but I'm a little pooed in the head right now so if I've missed anyone out or made mistakes will you send me a message so I can sort it. I don't want to go through the whole thread looking.
Thanks for your understanding lovely ladies :hugs:

I'm so sorry embo, life is just really unfair. You're an amazing person, keep strong xxxxxx

Oh god Embo, how awful!! :cry::cry::cry:
Sending you huge hugs hon, you are so special. xxxxx

Embo Im so so sorry :cry:

Keep strong and take care of yourself. :hugs:

Xx

Embo I'm so sorry darlin xxx :hugs: life is so cruel at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members