• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Hi Girls!

Same has happened to me... been in A&E and then EPAU since yesterday, been discharged this morning after early scan. They found the sac with yolk but no fetal pole yet so dating me at just under 6 weeks. I should be 7+6! Like you girls i know exactly when i conceived so this doesnt fit. I have another scan in 2 weeks so hopefully my little yolk will have developed into a small fetus! Very reassuring to see lots of others in same position!

x x x

Stef I know exactly what you mean. They really don't listen. We just have to have faith in our lil beans :)

I know. I feel a right nob now after she dismissed my concerns.

Grrrrr. Might go for a private scan in a months time.

Xx

It's insanely annoying to just be told 'you're wrong' because they're professionals. Uhm, excuse me, I know when I got my legs akimbo, you don't. It really riles me. I understand late ovulation and all that jazz but why can't they accept that maybe we know ourselves better than they do?

Oh well, my appointment is soon.

I thought about paying for a scan but oh isn't too keen and I don't think I could persuade him on this one!!

My LMP was November 1st and based on when I think I ovulated and when conception could have happened, and my BFP I was assuming I was about 9 weeks along. On Thursday, when I thought I was 9+2, I had an emergency scan and the tech told me I was 7+2 and my EDD was August 23. I thought I was due approximately August 11. The doctor then told me I was 6+6 along (made even less sense).

So according to that info I got my BFP three days past ovulation! Although it is unfortunate this is so common, I am happy there are lots of us going through it so we know it is a common occurrence and to wait it out for the 12ish week scan that will have a bit more accuracy - I hope!

Thanks for sharing your tales ladies and be sure to update as you get more info about your dates.

I had my first scan on 12-30 at what I thought was 6+6. saw fetal pole, heard the heartbeat :cloud9:

But they put me back 8 days to 5+5. I'm not surprised, lmp was 11-12, but my cycles are wonky, anywhere from 25 to 35 days. I think I oved on cd 18 or 19, and late implantation would count for the rest. I got a neg test cd28, didn't get my bfp till cd 30.

My next scan (nt scan) is 2-7, so we'll see then.

Hey Lea.
I tried to find so much info when I was having my confused moments so thought it may be a good idea. We'll have to see if others are up for it first!
It's good to chat to people that understand too.

I'm ok. Been so positive then woke up this morning and I'm back to negative mode again. I just don't see how I could be 2 whole weeks out!!

I got my scan letter through today. 16th February at 10:10. I already knew but getting the letter makes it so real!!

How're you? Bet you can't wait for your scan !! X

Well I think plenty of peope are up for it!

I am doing ok. Still feeling sick and not able to eat but I am looking forward to my scan. Just two days to go!!!!!! I am so curious as to whether I will claw any of those 10 days back!!!!!!! Am i the first one to have a scan? I hope all goes well for me so that I can give hope to everyone else that has had this happen to them. I was frightened at the start that something was not right but now, after a few scans and a doppler I feel much more confident :)

I will let you know how it goes Tuesday night. Wish me luck!

Sooo glad I am not the only one! I had a scan on the 4th when I thought I would have been 9 wks exactly. She put me back to 6wks, without showing me anything, telling me anything and not letting my husband in. After miscarrying last summer, I am not freaking out! I have been able to tell myself that because I've had no bleeding everything should be fine. I have to wait until the 20th to see my doctor. I hate waiting!!

Hey lea. Wishing you lots of luck. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

As soon as I get my laptop I'll update the front page. Its a nightmare on my phone :(

I had a scan when I should have been 6+4 and the woman said baby is very small, only 3mm but by all accounts, that's measuring just about right! When I asked her the dates she just said under 6 weeks, but I know when I ovulated and when I conceived because we only DTD once on 21st November, and I got my :bfp: at 12dpo. I have another scan on Tuesday, due to having some more bleeding, and I'll be 9+2 so hoping to be measuring 'properly' and get a good picture.

Want to wish each and everyone of you the best of luck with your scans xxx

Your like me only time we DTD was 21st Nov
and i got my bfp at 11 and 12dpo
and scan has put me back now to 8wk t0day
im b00king pvt scan 4 two wk away xxx

Should I update front page for you MiissDior? :)

List is great will be interesting to see once the next scans have been done.

Only one fault with the list Embo... You have left yourself off!!

Xx

Hey stef. Can't believe I left myself off the list what a dumb ass!!!!! I'll add myself now :rofl:

How are you? I'm having a doubtful day. I'm thinking I wish I had another scan to check progress. It's 6 weeks til my next scan.

Feeling quite crappy today, seen the dr this morning and signed off work for the next 2 weeks.

i too wish i had another scan earlier, ive 6 weeks today until my next!

Xx

Why crappy? Is it MS? I've been signed off work too. I pulled a muscle in my chest, it's been agony. Was prescribed good old fashioned rest!! It's all better now so I'm waiting for a fit note so I can go back in!!

I keep trying to talk myself into realising this is best for me. When I had to wait between scans I got myself all worked up and was so stressed out. At least now I only have one scan to worry about. I'm not spotting or bleeding, having no pain and still have some symptoms. There's no reason for another scan!! This works only some of the time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->