Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

3 days to find out you were right !!

Don't forget to update :)

A girl I go to college with is 6 weeks this week and received a letter today for her scan. Its a week before mine. What a joke, There is no confusion over her dates either,

How do they do it!!!!! GRRRR They annoy me. Im sure they are wrong I could put money on it. Id be very shocked if their right and thanks to them i wont be able to have the NT.

Sorry for ranting like a spoilt brat but its now really bugging me!

Xx

Hi ! Iam Ally if you go by my LMP I would be 7+2 but my periods were very irregular! I had a dating scan today and they put me at 5+2 , all they saw was a empty sac ...is this normal?

Ablaski17, this is why I made this thread. To try to update as to whether it's normal. I'm in the same position as you and have been just as confused. It's horrible sometimes.

If you are 5+2, which is VERY possible with irregular periods, its absolutely normal to see an empty sac at your gestation.

If you look at the front page you'll see everyone else in a similar position to you and you can keep up with the updates. And always have a chat in here if you feel crappy :)

Would you like me to add you to the front page? Are you being scanned again soon? :)

Stef - Rant away hun, that's what this thread is for.

You'll prob hate me for saying this but you're gonna have to try to make your peace with your scan date. Otherwise you're not gonna enjoy your pregnancy. Believe me I feel your frustration but we just gotta try to get our heads round it best we can :(

Ablaski17, this is why I made this thread. To try to update as to whether it's normal. I'm in the same position as you and have been just as confused. It's horrible sometimes.

If you are 5+2, which is VERY possible with irregular periods, its absolutely normal to see an empty sac at your gestation.

If you look at the front page you'll see everyone else in a similar position to you and you can keep up with the updates. And always have a chat in here if you feel crappy :)

Would you like me to add you to the front page? Are you being scanned again soon? :)

yes please , Iam being scanned again on the 19th! ....I've read that still might be to early to see ? Hmm I hope not.

Hi Ladies,
I was invited to join your thread by Embo. Thanks Embo. I had an early scan today. I went in with a lot of nerves since I had a MC back in Oct. I thought I was 8 weeks today, and I would not have been surprised to measure 7 weekish, but I only measured 6weeks. We saw a strong heartbeat though, but the measurements make no sense. So, I left without a lot of comfort. My Dr. is awesome though, and I get to sneak in next week for her to do another scan. But if I am really at 6 weeks, then I conceived the same day that I got a positive pregnancy test! :rofl: And I laugh b/c that is IMPOSSIBLE! So, I am very confused...but all I hope for now is that the baby grows next week!!! I don't care about specific dates anymore.

My scan is today. I am 10 days behind what my LMP date is. By their dates I am 11 + 5 by my lmp I should be 13+1. I was put back 2 weeks at first and then back 10 days at the next scan. I wonder if I am closer to to 13+1 today? I don't mind to be honest so long as the baby is healthy and still on track :)

Wish me luck!

Just popping on to say Good luck to Lea and Claire.

Thinking about you both today :)

Welcome Dimples !!

I'm almost the same. If I go by their dates it means I got a bfp at 3 dpo, not possible !!!
I'll add you to the front page hun :)

For those of us who are exhausted, I was recommended to start taking iron tablets. 200mg twice a day. Started yesterday, and feel much better already! :)

Before I was sleeping 10hrs a night and still waking up more tired than I went to sleep but thought it was cos of running round after my daughter all day etc. But last night my lil girl was restless and woke up constantly.... yet I woke up fine this morinig! All thanks to 2 iron tablets!! I recommend them completely!! xx

Can I join you? I should be 7 weeks today but had a scan last thursdayat 6+2 due to some brown spotting and she said although she saw a yolk sac and a tiny flickering 2mm blob, i was probably nearer 5 weeks. Size wise that sounds ok but dont want to be going backwards!! She said she wanted to rescan in 2-3 weeks so just waiting for the appointment to come through.

So, my stats:

Aster
DATE FROM LMP - 7 +0
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+0ish
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (?) - TO UPDATE

Hi guys!

I had my scan today and things were great!! Very good fast heartbeat but she couldn't (wouldn't) tell my the BPM but it looked very fast! She said I'm measuring to dates so I've count up by at least 5 days for my last scan. Here's a pic to look at - can someone tell me which end is which?!?!? Lol.

019.jpg

Claire xxx

No idea but congrats!! What a lovely pic! xxx

Welcome aster.

I've added you to the front page :)

Hi guys!

I had my scan today and things were great!! Very good fast heartbeat but she couldn't (wouldn't) tell my the BPM but it looked very fast! She said I'm measuring to dates so I've count up by at least 5 days for my last scan. Here's a pic to look at - can someone tell me which end is which?!?!? Lol.

View attachment 154708

Claire xxx

Looks like head end on the left to me. Glad your dates have caught up!

Hey everyone.

I've read so much over the last few weeks where this has happened. I thought I was over 8 weeks and was put back to 6+5. no one seems bothered but I have to say it niggles me a little.

I thought it may be comforting, and helpful to others reading if we kept a record of what the out come is for everyone. I could update the front page with name, date from lmp, date from early scan, date from 12 week scan etc.

What do you guys think ........

Here's everyone's info. Let me know if I've made any mistakes and I'll sort them:)

Embo78
DATE FROM LMP - didn't have AF after mmc in September but over 8 weeks (roughly)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+5
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (16th Feb) - TO UPDATE

Lea8198
DATE FROM LMP - 7 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5 weeks
(then from 8 weeks to 6 weeks at later scan)
NEXT SCAN (on Tuesday) TO UPDATE

smileyfaces
DATE FROM LMP - 13+1 weeks
PUT BACK 9 DAYS
NEXT SCAN (13+6 from LMP) TO UPDATE

Eclair
PUT BACK 10 DAYS
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

Kittifer
DATE FROM LMP - 9+4 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+5 weeks
NEXT SCAN (13th) TO UPDATE

JenD71
DATE FROM LMP - 8+3 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6 weeks (roughly)
waiting for appt and next scan TO UPDATE

Jobi
DATE FROM LMP - 7+4 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6 weeks
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

ClaireMuir123
DATE FROM LMP - 6+4
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - under 6 weeks
NEXT SCAN (Tuesday) - :yipee: HAD SCAN, ALL CAUGHT UP, EVERYTHING PERFECT :yipee:

Stef
DATE FROM LMP - 8 weeks (at least)
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+3
NEXT SCAN (21st Feb) - TO UPDATE

tjw
DATE FROM LMP - 9 weeks
NEXT SCAN (20th Jan) - TO UPDATE

rachelbubble
DATE FROM LMP - 7+6 weeks
NEXT SCAN (in 2 weeks) - TO UPDATE

MommaCupcake
DATE FROM LMP - 9+2 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 7+2 weeks
NEXT SCAN - TO UPDATE

AuntBug
DATE FROM LMP - 6+6 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5+5
NEXT SCAN (7th Feb) - TO UPDATE

sammycaine
DATE FROM LMP - 9 weeks
NEXT APPT WITH DOC (20th) - TO UPDATE

MiisDior
DATE FROM LMP - 11+2 weeks
DATE FROM OV - 9 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 8+1 weeks (put back 6 days)
DATE FROM PRIVATE SCAN (25/01) - TO UPDATE
DATE FROM DATING SCAN (14/02) - TO UPDATE

Ablaski17
DATE FROM LMP - 7+2 weeks
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 5+2 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (19th) - TO UPDATE

dimplesmagee
DATE FROM LMP - 8 weeks
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (next week) - TO UPDATE

Aster
DATE FROM LMP - 7 +0
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN - 6+0ish
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (?) - TO UPDATE

Ginge85
DATE FROM LMP- 10 weeks to date
DATE FROM EARLY SCAN- 7 weeks to date (Had scan 6+3) :wacko:
DATE FROM NEXT SCAN (?)- 21st Jan 2011
I was also told that the pregnancy is progressing slowly and the heartbeat was slow!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->