Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

i do have mild MS, usually in an evening. Im just exhausted all of the time at the moment and my emotional side is running riot.

I too think that but i cant help think bad of every little twinge and im sick of checking the toilet paper to make sure im not spotting. :dohh: Stupid isnt it.

I think its only natural for us all to want reassurance though.

I dread to think of the olden days with out scans!

Xx

Finally got a call from the midwife, she can see me on the 24th, told her I would be 11 weeks by then, so she asked what hospital I wanted to go to and said she would send paperwork off now.

So still waiting :wacko:

Oh sorry jen that's rubbish :( I hope somethings sorted soon :hugs:

Sorry you're feeling bad Stef. It takes it out of you doesn't it. I was just saying to the oh last night "why couldnt we have had it dimple this time. Mornings ever straight forward" !!

I remember feeling exhausted when i was carrying Olivia but never had MS.

I didnt have a stroppy 3 year old to contend with then either xx

She's gorgeous though Stef! Love your avatar.

I have to say, I feel exactly like I did when I was pregnant with my son. All
I remember with him is feeling tired ALL the time. It was ten yrs ago tho so I could be forgetting some !!

Aww. Thanks

Would you rather a boy or a girl this time round??

I keep saying im not bothered as long as its healthy but i think if i got a choice id choose another girl.

Only because I cant think of any boys names which stand out to me.

Xx

Well I have 2 girls and a boy so a boy would even things out lol!! But a little girl would be lovely too. My girls are teens now so it'd be nice having a little girl about the place!!

this is such a good idea cause it does tend to happen.... they put me from 7 weeks to 5 weeks with lilly and i had to go back in 2 weeks and they put me back up to 9 weeks so i think my little bean was just a touch behind and soon caught bk up lol xx

That's good to know Kelly. I'm hoping my lil bean catches up :)

i think sometimes they are so hard to measure too as they are so little so they tend not to get it right lol xxx

Me too.

Though my MW is obviously oblivious this ever happens telling me 6+3 WILL BE RIGHT! Grrr! Silly mare.

They wont even move my NT scan so if im right and they are wrong if my bean catches up ill be 14 almost 15 weeks and they wont even move the date back by a week. idiots.

Fancy doing my NT scan at 12+6 when i think im 2 weeks out. :cry:

Xx

How accurate is the measurement on the US? Dr dated me back a week but that is impossible, as my husband was only home one week out of the entire month. Was a little upsetting because I am so sick, ready for this trimester to be OVER!

I know it's just not right. At my 12 week scan from their dates I'll be 12+5 and by mine, I'll be over 14 weeks. It's just not right :(

i no its frustrating but i have a healthy 2.5 yr old who measured 2 weeks bk so its very possible for them to get it wrong so early ring up and see if you can get it earlier i did before and got in 2 weeks earlier xxx

I think I might Kelly. It's worth a try. They can only say no!!

Hii Babe
you can add me if you Like

MiissDior

My Lmp date 11wk+2d EDD 30.07.11
My date by Ovualtion and timing 9w+0d EDD 15.08.11
MY date by early scan 8w+1d (put back 6days) EDD 21.08.11
My dating scan 13w+1d - I will update 14.02.11
Private scan booked 10+2 - 25.01.11

I've updated you MiisDior :)

That's 17 of us now in similar positions. Can't wait for all the updates :)

Adding more weight to my conviction that my dates are right is the fact my nausea has faded. I can eat again! And wash up. Makes me think I'm closer to 2nd trimester than they reckon.
/stubborn.

3 days and I find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"