Growing up in the 70s & 80s - off topic!

Loved Duran Duran!

ah ok, in that case...just for you ;-)
188355_10150126535099193_621629192_6635271_1869715_n.jpg

OMG..lucky girl!!!! loved them not sure if anyone remembers but at that time you could go to the video store and rent their videos...loved them!!!

Not so big on the Hoff though..he seems a bit pervish to me..lol..don't know why though just creeps me a bit!!

They are, and I was IN HEAVEN cause Simon absolutely flirted with me LOL. I asked if I could take a picture and he just looked at me with dreamy eyes and said "with a smile like that , anything you want"...notice HE is the one holding my hand!

...drool... LOL

He is holding your hand..omg...I am so envious right now:growlmad:

A bit off-topic, but still nostalgic....

On Father's Day, my siblings and I were all IMing together (all 4 of us) and we were trying to remember the aftershave my father used to wear....

Did anyone's dad wear AFTA aftershave lotion?

https://img04.static-nextag.com/image/Colgate-Palmolive-Afta-Shave/1/000/007/619/145/761914597.jpg

Anyway....They still sell it! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My husband bought one for my brother and my sister's husband....

Mmmm.....It's so cheap, but it smells soooooo good....

my dad wore aqua velva...it didn't smell so great:nope:

My DH loved Batman and Fall Guy :) But he caught a re-run of Fall Guy this morning and his words are "it's crap isn't it" :)

And Battlestar Galatica (sp) and Airwolf :)

OMG, i forgot about Airwolf, i used to loooooove that show!!! and Battlestar Galatica, but the old one, not the new version, ewwwww

^^^:haha:

Days has been on for about 45-50 years...it is America at it's best, lol!

LOL, and you can stop watching it for 10 years and watch it again and its the same thing happening lol, nothing changes!!

https://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Editorial/101206/Couples/couples-wonder-years1.jpg

What would you do if I sang out tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah

Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends
By with a little help from my friends.

^^^OMG, Kevin and Winnie! How could I not mention The Wonder Years! Lol. :wacko:

HAHAHA did my picture remind you of the show? LOL I get that I look like Winnie ALL THE TIME....even from someone who knows her personally still! I was dying for her to arrange a meeting just to take a picture together for that reason LOL

HAHAHA did my picture remind you of the show? LOL I get that I look like Winnie ALL THE TIME....even from someone who knows her personally still! I was dying for her to arrange a meeting just to take a picture together for that reason LOL

YEP! :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Have you guys seen the books that Winnie has written? I love the title 'Kiss My Math!'

yes she is a mathematician... ok here are some older pics of me... you tell me if it is true LOL
6052_120488689192_621629192_2210711_3821567_n.jpg

n621629192_1117115_2555.jpg

The other one I get some times is Phoebe Cates (God I wish!) LOL I actually had some idiot follow me around at a Journey concert INSISTING that I was Phoebe... I swear it was irritating, even after showing him my ID he STILL did not believe me

My DH is still in love with her, I think....along with every male his age...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->