grrr

Bee70

Reaction score
sorry, mini rant. I've just found out that yet another one of my friends is 12 weeks pregnant - that makes 7 now. She wasn't even trying. It's time like this that I feel like I'll never get pregnant :cry:

Awww :hugs: I hate it when this happens! Someone who wasn't trying, didn't care as much about even having a bubba, and POP. Preggers! I understand how you feel, I have about 4 friends pregnat so far, 3 with babies. I am going insane because most of them didn't try! Merhh big hugs for you!! :hugs:

Awe. :hugs: I know this feeling. My friend told me last night that thinks she may be pg... she sent her DF to get a test, and the thing is - she super does not want another baby right now. Aside from that I have had 3 co-workers who either didn't want to be or weren't trying to get pregnant announce the good good news, another friend who wasn't trying and a cousin who wasn't trying either. I get upset, pout & make DF hold me while I sook for 10-ish minutes. Then I just tell myself that my turn will come and I can honestly say that I was trying and wanted my :bfp:. :D

My best friend is pregnant with her 3rd, none were planned. The 3rd she was even on the pill, took it properly and everything! She was gutted about being pregnant as she didnt want another yet! Another of my friends just lost a baby at 12 weeks after trying for 9 months for her 3rd. Lifes so cruel how for some its so easy, and others so hard :(

Isn't that the truth. It's sad though, how some can just have it happen regardless, and others work so hard for it with no results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->