grrrr ahhhhgg

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
sorry just need a rant cos am confused, so am nealry 2 weeks late for af, very nauseus for 3 weeks, painful boobs, headaches, i can smell lemon and pot puree etc, but bfn on hpt which is normal for me as with my son didnt get a positive till 7 weeks

basically i had my beta done this morning at my gps, was told to ring tonight for results so i did, receptionist told me the results said dr needs to dicuss, watttttt??

but then said the form u filled in yesterday to book in with the midwife has been taken in by the midwife and she has sent u a letter with this evenings post??

so is she telling me im pregnant or wat? :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm going to say that your chances are good, call the doctor back and ask why a midwife has it?

Sorry if this is disappointing :( but the receptionist isn't really authorized to give you the results. After I had my MC, the receptionist wouldn't say what my hCG was at. You definitely could be! Like you said this is what it was like with your son. But the midwife having it sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->