grrrr whats wrong with me.

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I am so fed up of feeling rubbish, i have been to the doctors, because i know something is wrong.

I have been a few times and they have just ignored what i'm telling them. They just tell me that my body is bound to suffer because, i am under a huge amount of pressure and dealing with a huge amount of stress keeping jaiden alive and healthy. She looked at me last time and said "you are under weight, you need to eat more". grrrrrr thanks for the advice, but i don't stop eating.

So i went back today with a mission not to let anyone tell me its because my son has kidney failure and that i'm not eating enough.

I was FINALLY listened too and with all my symptoms there is a chance i am diabetic or have a thyroid problem, which is not a great thing to hear, but i am just glad that they finally believe me. So i have to fast for 14hours and then have my bloods taken to see whats going on.

I seriously hope there is a solution, i am so fed up of feeling like this :cry:

Constant fatigue and no energy.
Frequently urinating.
Constant thrush and cystitis for no reason.
Constantly hungry
Blurry vision
Excessive thirst.
Weight loss
Periods that last for 6 weeks and then don't come for another 8 weeks.
I need to be as strong as i can for jaiden but at the moment i'm not.

Now i have to go to the dentist and have the skin removed from around my wisdom teeth, because my teeth have stopped closing properly yesterday, which hurts but more importantly i can't eat all the food that i want too, :rofl::dohh:. I hate the dentist.

Jaiden has surgery in 12 days so i need to be on top form for then.

Thanks for letting me moan, :hissy: xxx

:hugs: my mums diabetic and they do sound like the symptoms she had..
i hope that they can finally get to the bottom of it, and give you a reason for feeling so shitty! :(

hope Jaiden's surgery goes ok :hugs: xx

:hugs: oh sweetie poor you :hugs: so glad the doctor has finally listened, do hope you feel better soon, big :hugs: for you and jaiden x x

Good on you for persisting with the Dr's until they eventually listened to you, at least you should know soon what the problem is. The good news is that if it is a thyroid condition (under or over active) then it is usually just a case of taking a tablet every day (I've have an under active thyroid since I was 10) the symptoms are rotten, even with taking medication daily I still have days where I feel completely drained and spaced out, I am extremely tired and feel like I just can't function properly.
I too am under weight but this is partly because I struggle to eat with another disorder that I have.
I understand how it feels to not feel well & struggle to get the Dr's to really listen to you & take action, I hope that you'll be given some kind of treatment soon that will help give you energy back & help correct your other problems.

Hope your sons surgery goes well too :hugs:

Sounds like your having a crappy time, Good luck for the surgery x x

Good uck for the surgery xx

Im glad u kept going back and they finally listened to you...:hugs:

:hugs: I had thyroid probs and alot of your symptoms do point to thyroid problems, other don't.

Here is a list of the top 10 thyroid symptoms for you to browse through. I'm glad you've finally got the dr to listen, can't believe they didn't suggest bloods before :dohh:

https://thyroid.about.com/cs/basics_starthere/a/10signs.htm

Also hun go get an eye check for your blurred vision. When I had my thyroid diagnosed, I was diagnosed with graves disease (its commonly linked to thyroid disease) and my optician could tell there was pressure behind my eye through the eye examine. There are also more intense eye checks you can get if they feel they are needed. But the good news is that when the thyroid disease is under control they eyes return to normal again :)

but I've just googled for diabetes and your symptoms seem to be very close:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/diabetes/aboutdiabetes_symptoms.shtml

Anyway I really hope you feel better soon hun and I hope your little mans surgery goes well xxx

:hugs:Dont let them fob you off I hope they find out whats wrong soon. Hope things improve for you & your little boy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->