Guesses please~scan in 3 days!

mad_but_glad

Reaction score
Hi all! I've posted before and got some guesses but my ultrasound is this Friday so I figured why not try again?! Anyways here's my pics! I'll add a belly one too :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 34
Can't really see the nub but I think girly skull.

Ooh he torn down the middle! I have a boy and their skulls are very different (his was round all around... Like a ball) so it will be fun to see!thanks for the guesses!

Yay it's almost time! I think I said girl before, but Im leaning towards boy now with the second picture. The head does look very round and boyish. Cute bump, I think it looks :blue: too.

Thanks! We're getting close! I actually just found a picture that I didn't really think of that has a nub in it I believe! I posted it on here. I've had a few girl guesses on other sites on it now! The round picture is what's throwing me off but I just assumed angle of the head since I have 3 squared ish ones! The belly is hard for me too. Lol it's low but not like my previous boys... His was pointy. I feel like it's lower because I have a bit of saggy skin at the bottom from my c section. We will know for sure soon!

I know a girl who was pregnant with a boy and her bump was huge and high. Sometimes it's just hard to tell. I can't wait until you find out. :)

I had a girl and my bump was all in front, really big and high. Everyone thought boy!

You really can't go by bellies then hey? I'm only 5'3 with a short torso too so maybe that explains some of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->