Guilty Pleasure Name

Arwyn and Acey are my gp for the twins,would love to use them but I know we/they would get jip for it!!

Soooo many! Artemis (nn Temi), Eternity (nn Eti), Ebony or Bellatrix and Nathaniel

I absolutely love Aria, as does my boyfriend, and it is one of the only names we can agree upon... unfortunately, due to Game of Thrones, it's also one of the fastest growing names in terms of popularity :(

The names I like aren't so much guilty pleasures, pretty normal names really, Theodora (Teddie) for a girl, and the male equivalent Theodore (Teddy) for a boy.

I dressed up as empress Theodora in the 4th grade for a project (lots of beads and crowns and capes...) so the name reminds me of looking super byzantine and regal :)

Fantasy girl names: Anastasia, Evangeline
Boys: Clement, Damian or something after a star like Antares or Sirius (no idea why)

mines hickory for boy but dh dosnt like it
and july summer for girl

Oh I also really like Autumn... but my boyfriend thinks it sounds like a stripper or something :growlmad:

I also always loved Clover, one of the sisters in What Katie Did is called Clover. OH said it's a cow's name... :(

I always liked Nimue (nim-away) for a little girl as I love stories about king Arthur (nimue is the lady in the lake) but would never have used it in real life as its a bit too out there :haha:

My guilty pleasure name is Percival. I absolutely love it but where I live it just wouldn't fly. I think I only love it because my favourite engine in Thomas the Tank when I was little was Percy :blush:

I like names that are loaded with vowels that are hard to pronounce and hard to spell. I don't think my mother would ever learn to spell Eilidh or Ariadne or Isolde.

For boy's names my guilty pleasure would be stealing celebrity surnames. Daltrey, Tennant.

I like names that are loaded with vowels that are hard to pronounce and hard to spell. I don't think my mother would ever learn to spell Eilidh or Ariadne or Isolde.

For boy's names my guilty pleasure would be stealing celebrity surnames. Daltrey, Tennant.

I always wanted to call one of mine Bellamy after Matt Bellamy from muse. OH doesn't like it.

I like Dexter, but Mr husband thinks its a murders name....:( stupid tv programme

and I love Betsy for a girl :)

Bellatrix and Hector :p wouldnt use them tho

I love Etzio for a boy! It would have to depend if he looked like one whether I'd use it though
xx

I always wanted to call one of mine Bellamy after Matt Bellamy from muse. OH doesn't like it.

Bellamy is gorgeous! It's another way to get "Bella" that's not Isabella or Annabelle too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->