Guilty Pleasure Name

I just had to google to learn who Matt Bellamy is - lol.

Bellamy as a 1st name is pretty nice! I like it! :thumbup:

I just had to google to learn who Matt Bellamy is - lol.

Bellamy as a 1st name is pretty nice! I like it! :thumbup:

Can you please say that to my OH. If we have another baby I would love to use it! X

Dicken (like the little boy from The Secret Garden) is one of my favourite boys names but it has only been met with horror from other people. I also love Raffael (nn Raff).

Sam would have been Kitty if he'd been a girl which I still love. My husband obviously liked it too but apparently most of my family hated it.

My guilt pleasure boy name is Barnaby with nn Barney. It was my Nan's maiden name, so has a family connection. Dh thinks it sounds to pretentious and upper class for us tho 😉

Dicken (like the little boy from The Secret Garden) is one of my favourite boys names but it has only been met with horror from other people. I also love Raffael (nn Raff).

Sam would have been Kitty if he'd been a girl which I still love. My husband obviously liked it too but apparently most of my family hated it.

I LOVE Dicken! I love the secret garden :) sadly OH said there was no way he was calling our son Dick anything :haha:

fun thread!

for boys, i've always liked the nickname for Stanislaus, Staz, but DH would never go for such an Eastern Euro name...

and for girls, i've always like Tashia & Basha/Basia - again, no way DH would ever go for those, but these are the kinds of names that have run in my family

I LOVE Dicken! I love the secret garden :) sadly OH said there was no way he was calling our son Dick anything :haha:

Exactly the response I got from EVERYONE :dohh:. I still think it's an awesome name though. xxx

I'm really loving the name Ford for a boy?
Also Xavier but OH says nope :(

I've really liked Martha since I first saw The Secret Garden.
Also like Astrid and Ingrid but dh has vetoed them.

For our next boy I would LOVE to name him Delbert Tiberious.

But my husband hates it. And so does my mother in law. And my mother. And everyone else I've told it to. :sad2:

I like the name Delbert, but everyone says it is too geeky and that he would get made fun of too much. My husband keeps suggesting the name Garth. :nope:

Great thread idea!

I love Sherezadeh from Arabian Nights. I also LOVE Luna but DH says she would be called lunatic :dohh:

Also love Casper or Jasper for a boy

I've got a few! I've loved the name Jasmine since I was little but I'd never use it.. I'm not really sure why though lol I also love Arthur, Maisie, Edie, River, Teddy and Hugo but could never image us using them x

I've got a few! I've loved the name Jasmine since I was little but I'd never use it.. I'm not really sure why though lol I also love Arthur, Maisie, Edie, River, Teddy and Hugo but could never image us using them x

My husband and I have Arthur on our list as a possible name. :)

My husband and I have Arthur on our list as a possible name. :)

Aww jealous! My son was very nearly Arthur Dylan but I just couldn't quite persuade my husband :( lol

I love India or Skye for girlies names!

And I LOVE Alfie for a boy but my OH totally isnt keen :)

I ALWAYS, ALWAYS wanted to name my baby Atticus if I had a boy.....thinking about it now that I'm actually pregnant - I'm not so sure.

I have yet to meet a Giorgio :p

I really like the name Summer but I'm torn between 2 others. Summer probably isn't going to happen :(

Ours is Peregrine for a boy. We both love it, but it's just too weird. And everyone would jump to the Lord of the Rings reference, which isn't why we like it. I like a lot of bird names, apparently. DH vetoed Wren and Lark for girls :p

Ours is Peregrine for a boy. We both love it, but it's just too weird. And everyone would jump to the Lord of the Rings reference, which isn't why we like it. I like a lot of bird names, apparently. DH vetoed Wren and Lark for girls :p

I love these names and tried mentioning them to DH whilst pregnant with DD but he said no! :wacko:
i also liked Zebedee for a boy bit that is never going to happen! Lol!!

OH just announced he wants to name our future daughter Daenerys and Dany for short. He hasn't even read/watched GOT :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->