Guilty Pleasure Name

Ours is Peregrine for a boy. We both love it, but it's just too weird. And everyone would jump to the Lord of the Rings reference, which isn't why we like it. I like a lot of bird names, apparently. DH vetoed Wren and Lark for girls :p

Honestly I think that is a fantastic name! You should most definitely go for it. Benedict Cumberbatch's parents didn't hold back and look where that epic name got him.

We were going to call this baby Sol for ages but have changed to Beau now. I have always loved it and Oh said no way at first hence going with Sol. But then Beau came up in conversation and he's changed his mind yay. DD is called Eden and I think they go together so well. We've had a few odd remarks about Beau but he's our baby and we love it x

Me and oh love the name Beau too, I don't know any other Beau's!

I love Lorenzo, OH would never go for it. He wants to name him Varbo, god knows where thay came from!

My guilty pleasure name is Jeremy. I love it and think a little Jeremy would be adorable but I've literally never met anyone else that doesn't think of Jeremy Kyle and hate it! If I have a third son I'm gonna work on DH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->