Gut Feelings About Gender - Come back and update!

LiLi2

Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun thread.

Any of you have a gut feeling about what gender you are carrying? If so, write it down here, and why you feel that way (if there's a reason). Then, when you find out for sure, come change the color of your post to blue or pink! If you're team yellow, still join in. Just update after birth!

I knew my son was a boy from day 1. The thought of him being a girl just seemed so outrageous to me! Lol!

This time, I keep calling my little bean a "she" or "her". No reason, really. I just can't call her an "it", so something had to come out of my mouth and that's what it was. :haha: I'll be stoked either way, but I find it funny because I truthfully would love two boys! But I'm struggling to call this one a "he". Lol!

I think I am having a girl. I had dreams for having a baby girl and as soon as I seen the first scan I just said oh that's a girl straight away. 7 weeks to wait and find out

I think I'm having a boy again, gut instinct, but also because I know when I ovulated and I dtd on that day. I did dtd a few days before also, so I guess it could go either way, but that's swaying my decision also.

I'd LOVE to have a little girl next but I'll be happy and grateful either way. Especially after my mmc back in June x

I just "know" this is a boy.

I'm kind of the same as you , when pregnant with dd I just "knew" she was a girl, couldn't bring myself to look at boy stuff or boy names, couldn't even consider she could be a he :rofl:..
This time it's the same but opposite... there's no way I can refer to "him" as a she , and only want to consider boy names and boy stuff. Guess we'll see but we are team yellow so it's going to be a long 30 weeks :haha:

Im pretty sure its a lil girl...
I feel so similar to my dd ...ppl keep guessing boy tho but im certain xx only 3.5 weeks until i find out !!

This one is definately another girl!!! This pregnancy is identical to my first daughter ( I have 2). Even the same smells are turning me off. I'd love another girl :)

i think girl only because i concieved my first girl in october and this one was concieved in october as well, i dont have a gut feeling at the moment for either! I dont mind either, whereas first time round i wanted a girl and got one!

I think boy, mainly cos I am suffering a sweet tooth , had the same in previous pregnancys girls I am more into savoury stuff

It feels like I'm having a girl but I'm not 100% I think I'll have to wait longer, with LO I knew that we were going to be having a boy, I had a really strong feeling about it and I was right!

Lol I was just thinking about this last night. For sure a boy!

Before I got my BFP I had flashing vision of a little tiny fetus in my belly. 10 days later I got my BFP ! Then I had another flash and it just felt like a little girl. We are team yellow and won't find out until they get here in March, but DH and I agree we are having a daughter.

He has been having dreams about the baby being born and it's a little girl every time!

Although my mother seems to think it's a little boy because a girl would make me a lunatic with the hormones (as if I don't already feel like a lunatic half the time...)

I have an ultrasound sound for fifteen weeks in a couple of hours so maybe we will find out today but it feels like a boy in so many ways and I've had dreams of a perfect miniature of my husband. So either I just really want him to have a son. It would be a very big deal for his family. He is the last with his last name. So that could be clouding my judgement. Or my instinct is right. It could just be that there are so many little boys in my family that that is what I picture because it's been eleven years since we've had a girl in the family.

I'm a little afraid of a boy. My mil tells me stories about my husband as a little boy and the trouble and injuries were funny know when I think of all the broken bones and concussions and stupid boy accidents it's more scary then cute. I don't know how she kept him alive.

Daisy dreamer , it's funny you say thay. With dd I was crazy, I would fly off the handle at the littlest things ... this one I'm so laid back, nothing bothers me. I am very level headed ... very odd for me!!!

Is that true? I cried when my husband ate my ice cream like cried a LOT. I also.cried when I couldn't have McDonald's fries a few weeks ago because it was seven am. I don't feel hormonal but I know I'm not all that rational these days. I also threw a pear at my husband when I was on my way to puke and felt it wasn't fair that I couldn't eat a perfectly healthy pear.

Well if all goes well with my pregnancy(fingers crossed), I feel this is a girl. I've never been wrong with my kids. I already have 2 boys and 1 girl, so I'd love for my daughter to have a sister!!! But we will stay team yellow.

Oo I really don't know! I didn't with my son either. :/

But hubby 'knew' Micah was a boy and insists this one is a girl so I'll go with his gut instinct and say girl!

I love that so many of us have a feeling about this stuff! It will be so interesting to start seeing these posts updated and see how many are right!

I am definitely feeling girl for this one. I will be really surprised if it's another boy. This pregnancy is completely different from my son's. I have been ridiculously moody and I can't eat meat without tossing up. Fruit and vegetables are the only safe foods as well as milk. There's plenty more but I am so tired and need a nap. :rofl:

I find out next Wednesday :)

Awesome to see so many fellow team yellows!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->