Gut Feelings About Gender - Come back and update!

It's probably a girl! My nanny's 4th great granddaughter was born today, there are no boys in their generation yet so we'd love a little blue bundle...but we'll see!

I think it's going to be a girl for very silly reasons..... A week ago (before we knew I was pregnant), DH and I adopted a kitten and while brainstorming names for her we stumbled across a girl's name we both like so we said "ok, if we ever have a daughter we will name her this"

I'm so torn on this! My gut instinct is boy because I have 3 boys already. But I want a :pink: sooooo badly this time!! And the month we concieved this one, we DTD every other day. The other times we DTD every day. That probably makes no difference what so ever but it's really the only thing we did different. So I'm going to be optimistic and say GIRL!

My ultrasound got moved... It is now 2 weeks and 3 days away!

Me and OH think :pink: I have thought pink from day 1 not sure why just strong instinct and I keep calling my tiny bump she/her we find out in 4 weeks :) either way we will be over the moon x

With my son I had a dream early on that it was a boy and from then, a gut feeling that it was. This time around I am convinced it is a girl, which is so strange as it seems so foreign to me lol.

I honestly dont mind either way so it is not desire for a girl that is making me think this, I'd be every bit as happy with a boy.

So for me, I think it is a GIRL!

Had my ultrasound at my first ob appointment and the moment I saw the baby I thought baby boy. My husband thinks its a girl. Having my blood drawn for the usual tests at 12 weeks and they will tell me the gender. Results take about 5 days so will know in a couple weeks! So excited I don't have to wait till 20 week ultrasound.

I am seriously holding onto boy...partially because that's all I have really wanted and it just seems odd to call Peanut a girl....so we shall see! Although I am buying gray and yellow because I like the colors!

Early gender scan tomorrow at 2:00PM (EST) so I will update tomorrow that we're team blue...cuz we pretty much already know lol

I am seriously holding onto boy...partially because that's all I have really wanted and it just seems odd to call Peanut a girl....so we shall see! Although I am buying gray and yellow because I like the colors!

That's how I feel about ours being a girl.... I will be buying gray and light green though, because I like the colours :p

Early gender scan tomorrow at 2:00PM (EST) so I will update tomorrow that we're team blue...cuz we pretty much already know lol

Powell any update?? I am so sure u have a lil pink baba in there!

I'm guessing boy!
I have a lg and had acute sickness by now, so just comparing really! Don't find out for another 11 weeks!!!

I think there's a lot to be said when you have the "I know" feeling. I knew our middle was a boy. And he is definitely all boy! I knew this one was a girl and she is definitely a little girl! Trust your instincts!

Attachments

• received_10205268911778393.jpg
    received_10205268911778393.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
My phone won't let me see the picture! Boy?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->