Gut Feelings About Gender - Come back and update!

Finally got it!!

Here is our little lady! :pink:

Attachments

• rps20151101_144935.jpg
    rps20151101_144935.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • rps20151101_145104.jpg
    rps20151101_145104.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
I finally figured out how to resize them!

Hi,

I'm thinking Blue though we are trying to stay Team Yellow until the birth. I always regretted not waiting to find out with my son, it just seems like one of the sweetest surprises. I'm excited to experience it.

My son who is 5, keeps referring to "it" as "he" even though I try to correct him- and even though he had been saying he wanted a sister.

Also, my husband's family has pretty strong family lines, several generations of Three of one gender, then the fourth is the other.

So I'm not really sure if I feel like team blue or everything else is just influencing me.

We'll find out in July I guess!

When I was first pregnant I had a feeling the baby would be a boy. My 3 year old daughter even referred to baby as being a brother or as 'him' or 'he' and low and behold at 16 week gender scan the baby was a boy. Had 20 week scan yesterday and 10000% a boy, not a very shy boy either!!

I know it's very early, but I've felt girl from day one! We will be team yellow though so I have a looooooong time to wait :haha:

For some reason I've thought boy since the beginning. I'd be thrilled with either. Everyone else thinks girl but me and OH think boy. We find out end of the month!!

So, Tuesday morning, I had been driving to the store to go get OH and I coffee, and just randomly started singing "Hey Jude" to myself in the car, almost feeling like it was a lullaby.

And it inspired me to pick up tests, and - bfp.

It's definitely a boy ;)

I still think girl, and my sister said she is positive it's a girl.. no reason, just instinct. She was right with both of our other sisters kids. My mom has referred to it as she from the day I told her I was pregnant. I guess everyone just pictures me with a daughter! Even my four year old nephew who I told there was a baby in my belly because he asked why I had a tummy ache said "When is she coming out?". It will be pretty funny if it's a boy. Husband REALLY wants a girl though.. my nephew has traumatized him in regards to boys..lol. I am booking a private scan at 16 weeks since my hospital didn't book the gender scan until 19 weeks. 16 weeks puts it a little before Xmas so I can let family know in person when we go visit.

I have a feeling this one is going to be another boy but I really, really want a girl so we will have one of each. I have a scan on the 24th and I am hoping they will be able to tell me the gender but I doubt it because I will only be 14 weeks.

I really think I am having a boy! I was right when I said my daughter was a girl so I'm hoping I'm right this time too :D

I was so totally wrong. I'm having baby girl #2!

So, Tuesday morning, I had been driving to the store to go get OH and I coffee, and just randomly started singing "Hey Jude" to myself in the car, almost feeling like it was a lullaby.

And it inspired me to pick up tests, and - bfp.

It's definitely a boy ;)

Don't remember if I ever updated, but definitely is a boy! Still waiting to meet this booger who is 4 days past due date!

I was right with my last two... Bit then again the odds are good. Ain't they haha. I do think girl this time though. I had a dream in the week leading up to taking a test that I was pregnant with a girl and I was having an argument with a friend about the name ... Was very strange. I don't put much credit in dreams etc but it was because I kept having such vivid dreams that I took a test!!

SO I'm going to say girl although I think with two boys the odds are against me... If it is a girl I will deffo use the name from my dream though! How freaky that would be ahaha =)

Baby girl is two weeks old now ! =)

I'm hoping for a girl so I'd have one of each, already got a 14 month old boy, so a little girl would be perfect. But who knows! Will update in 7 weeks :)

I'm torn .. my gut says its a girl but based on this pregnancy being more similar to my son's pregnancy so far and we only dtd once on ovulation day i will probably be wrong and it will be a boy lol. My husband is 100% sure it's a boy which is also why I want to think girl just so he's wrong haha

I have a feeling this one is a girl. I have 2 boys so chances are this is another boy. I really don't mind either way.

I think this is a girl. Only dtd 2 days before ovulation that month. Plus my last pregnancy was twins and i said from the start tgis is either another twin pregnancy or a little girl. Turns out only 1 in there but we are staying team yellow until the end

I have 2 girls and a boy.

This baby I feel like it's another girl. A boy would be fun though then we would have 2 of each, but my gut says girl. (it's also still early though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->