gutted ....bfn on frer at 12dpo .......

No you are not!!! You are not out til af arrives!!! If implantation was late you wouldn't have enough hcg in your system for a frer to pick up. Wait and see if af arrives.

But ive been having these stupid cramps gor days now!!....unless they r just in my head xxx

Cramps can be a pregnancy thing, mine were terrible when I got my bfp with my son. I dont even know if I've been having cramps this time, I've got pain but I have ibs which gives me pelvic pain so I dont know what the pain is. My boobs are so blimin sore! Just want my af to arrive today so I can be put out of my misery and start on the next cycle.

I know how you feel, at 12 dpo I got a negative, 13 dpo I got a negative and I'm sure its the same today...when you get to this point its hard to think positive, but its not unheard of for women to get bfns right up til their period is supposed to arrive and still get a bfp a few days later. Would be so much easier if there was a clear sign that each and every one of us got to tell us if we'd conceived or not, instead of our bodies playing tricks on us.

Don't count yourself out just yet though, cos you really never know. xxx

Thanks chic.....im startinng to think my body might be a bit to cock. I had major surgery in March following a really bad car accident last year. I had my gallbladder removed and a double bypass created as my liver had been scrambled.

I didnt have a period for 2 months afterwards....then for the last 2 cycles ive been 2-3 days late. I was always EXACTLY 28 days. So not really sure on my luteal phase etc anymore.

I.m like you now tho. Just want this cycle out the way so we can start the whole painful process again. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->