• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy hun, if you ever need company Im just round the corner. x

Keeping everything crossed for you hun, I hope the stitch goes ok. Loads of hugs.

Glad to hear ur ok at the moment hope everything goes well for you. xxx

just seen this thread glad your ok GP and your babies are ok. Take care of yourself and do everything the doctors tell you xxx

Just read your other thread too Gyps, can I come bash your OH???
Think you'll have to get in line honey!!

GP, I have everything crossed for you and your bubbas. Keep rested and relax honey xxxx

Awww my darling, you stay well rested and ive got everything crossed!

And what are you going to call your ball? Tom Hanks was 'Wilson'!

Thinking of you Jo - and sending you lots of hugs.

xx

I think insanity has taken over. Tears were in full flow earlier. I think the tablets have sent me a bit doolally xx

i hope gypsypunk and her babies are ok xxxx thinking of u hunii xxx

awww hun lets hope all comes out okay!
fingers crossed for you and your babies :hugs:

I emailed Mon a pic of my stockings lol.

The consultant warned a stitch can still have complications as the fluid the babies are in rests near the opening of the cervix. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed all is ok.

I'm on delivery suite cos ante natel was full and they have one of those huge blue bouncy balls in there. I can see myself becoming friends with it, like Tom Hanks and his basketball in Castaway

Xxx

So you send me an email of your sexy stockings and new friend :dohh: I cant believe how strong you are woman, I wish I was more like you but if I didnt know your sense of humour id probably think you were insane. Get someone to fix your tv hun :hugs:..x x x x x

Attachments

• 2010-01-04 21.02.08 (800x600).jpg
    2010-01-04 21.02.08 (800x600).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 2010-01-04 20.39.57 (800x600).jpg
    2010-01-04 20.39.57 (800x600).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for letting us know EternalRose and I'm sending my biggest hugs and hope that her and the babies will be ok. xxxx

Oh no so sorry to hear your going through this now hun, keep your chin up though, your in the best place right now, make sure you rest up too.....Hugs hun....

So sorry to hear your news, i hope you and your babies are safe, rest up!
glad to see you havent lost your sense of humour!

Thinking of you all xx

Are you on the labour & delivery ward, im having my baby at st james too, and they said il get my own room as i have medication etc to take, so for privacy! what are the rooms like? Is it nice? I've only ever been to antenatal part xxx

I emailed Mon a pic of my stockings lol.

The consultant warned a stitch can still have complications as the fluid the babies are in rests near the opening of the cervix. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed all is ok.

I'm on delivery suite cos ante natel was full and they have one of those huge blue bouncy balls in there. I can see myself becoming friends with it, like Tom Hanks and his basketball in Castaway

Xxx

So you send me an email of your sexy stockings and new friend :dohh: I cant believe how strong you are woman, I wish I was more like you but if I didnt know your sense of humour id probably think you were insane. Get someone to fix your tv hun :hugs:..x x x x x

Yay its Cyan Bryan!

I would get someone to fix it but I don't really wanna pay £5 just to watch Eastenders at 10pm lol

Xx

:rofl:

you are amazing.

loving the sexy stockings.

leave the ball alone tho young lady, no bouncing those lil ones around

Are you on the labour & delivery ward, im having my baby at st james too, and they said il get my own room as i have medication etc to take, so for privacy! what are the rooms like? Is it nice? I've only ever been to antenatal part xxx

The rooms are big and have their own en suite which is good lol xx

Glad to see you've kept your sense of humour :). Thinking of you and your babas :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"