~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

Consultant has been to see me. She scanned me and babies are all fine. She looked at the cervix and placenta on the scan and can't see anything dodgy.

She doesn't want to do an internal cos I haven't had any more bleeding or discharge so she said things are stable.

My blood results aren't back but cos I am still run down she's expecting the results to be pretty much the same and so she is stopping he supposotries and holding off til Monday regarding the stitch. I have to continue having the progesterone and blood thinning injections and she will check my blood Sunday.

She said I can eat now and also have a quick shower.

Xx

Oh that sounds more positive, doesnt it. Hope all goes well now until Monday x

that's good news honey :) and woo for the shower :D enjoy washing that hair of yours :)

can you tell it's quiet at work today? i'm lurking on here and checking out baby things online. was thinking of getting a combination washer/dryer but they cost a bloody fortune. don't have room for a dryer, so looks like we'll have to keep on with the clothes horse :S maybe i'll work out somewhere for one... middle of the living room :)

Just wanted to say, i think your an inspiration.. So much shit and still so strong. If those babies are anything like their mum they will be hanging on in there for some time yet. Best of luck to you all.

Note to abz..do you have a garage? Thats where i have my tumble dryer, just a thought.

That sounds like really encouraging news Gypsy punk - I have been thinking about you all the time and you are doing so well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your 3 little men. Hope you have enjoyed your shower, bet you couldn't wait!

Abz - get a dri buddy, they are brilliant! Cost about £50ish and they cost about the same as a light bulb to run, you just hang the clothes on it on hangers (up to 18 items), cover it with the cover thing and it blows hot air up. The clothes hardly need to be ironed. We use ours in the kitchen or on the landing usually - it doesn't have to be up for hours as it dries them really fast then you can just fold it away.

Thank you girls. I must be a real pain in the arse. I want to leave myself sometimes cos I can't handle how cranky I've become so I'm sorry

Xx

sorry to have hijacked your thread jo. i don't have a garage or a secure outside space. the dri buddy certainly sounds interesting...

you have no need to apologise babes. if you need to rant then go right ahead :D

You have every reason to be cranky hun!!! Am glad things are looking good for you and your boys xxx
Will be thinking of you xx

That's brilliant news gypsy! Let's hope that you will have plain sailing now to at least 32 weeks, then you can meet alll your little guys safe and sound for the start of the summer xxx

Thanks I've had a shower and washed my hair, got my bedding changed and now back in bed xx

I just wanted to tell you that you are doing all that you can. And if you can stay put ...all of this that you have went through..will be so worth it in the end. I am praying for you, and i will everyday!

I've had three terrible preganices, resulting in many many long hospital stays, and all 3 strict bed rests. Problems ranging from kindey infections,stones, short cervix,placenta previa,abruption, PPROM, preterm labor, gestational diabetes, and even my appendix removed when i was 20 weeks.

I just want you to know I have 3 beautiful boys that I was told wouldnt make it. I had them at 34wks, 30wks, and 33wks.

And at 19 weeks I was dialated to 2cm's and 50 percent effaced. ....they said i WONT make it!........well i made it to 33weeks. They wanted to put a cerclage in me at 20 weeks but I had a previa so they couldnt. But I stayed in bed, only up to the bathroom.

I dont want to keep going on and on but I just thought it would be comforting to hear a positive outcome. My boys were preemies and yes we had long stays, but they are beautiful and overall healthy. Yes they get sick alot and have some minor problems and one is very tiny...but they all play and smile and are the world to me.

Again I will be praying and thinking of you and those babies!! Big hugs sweeite, you can do this!

Start a scarbook,read books, sit on BNB, play cards..etc...to make the time pass.

woohoo for hair washes and clean bedding :D

hi jo, iv just spent the last half hour reading this whole thread. uv really had it tough huni. just try keep positive. im sending you lots of love and good luck wishes. it surprises u just how resilient our little beans can be. i had my little boy at 34 weeks and he was really ill at the time but he is a lovely strong healthy 3 year old now. i kno ur situation is much more severe than mine was! i just really admire you and how well your coping and hope to hear more updates as to how the four of you are. is this your first pregnancy jo? i have been asked to do the optimum trial to test and see if i wil go into premature labour and wil be given progesterone if i am high risk again. i dont know if uv heard of these trials? xx

glad things are a little more positive hope it all goes well and i think you have every reason to be cranky so go right ahead

I just wanted to tell you that you are doing all that you can. And if you can stay put ...all of this that you have went through..will be so worth it in the end. I am praying for you, and i will everyday!

I've had three terrible preganices, resulting in many many long hospital stays, and all 3 strict bed rests. Problems ranging from kindey infections,stones, short cervix,placenta previa,abruption, PPROM, preterm labor, gestational diabetes, and even my appendix removed when i was 20 weeks.

I just want you to know I have 3 beautiful boys that I was told wouldnt make it. I had them at 34wks, 30wks, and 33wks.

And at 19 weeks I was dialated to 2cm's and 50 percent effaced. ....they said i WONT make it!........well i made it to 33weeks. They wanted to put a cerclage in me at 20 weeks but I had a previa so they couldnt. But I stayed in bed, only up to the bathroom.

I dont want to keep going on and on but I just thought it would be comforting to hear a positive outcome. My boys were preemies and yes we had long stays, but they are beautiful and overall healthy. Yes they get sick alot and have some minor problems and one is very tiny...but they all play and smile and are the world to me.

Again I will be praying and thinking of you and those babies!! Big hugs sweeite, you can do this!

Start a scarbook,read books, sit on BNB, play cards..etc...to make the time pass.

Thank you :) its nice to read a happy ending for you. Hopefully the same for me :)

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back