• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please God everything will be ok xxxx wish all the best of luck xxx

Thinking of you and get plently of rest....XXX

oh hun, i havent been on here or facebook as we have all been sick, so i have just caught up with whats going on with you! I hope all goes well for you and the stitch is successful! You are in my thoughts and prayers hun. x x

Thinking of you :hugs: x Don't get too bored in there!

I'm so saddened to hear this. I have everything crossed for you and your babies. Please please be ok xxx

thinking of u ,the babies and ur familyx

Only just caught up with this thread! Hope all goes well for you today, you're in the best hands. My thoughts are with you and the babies, good luck chick xxx

Thanks girls. They just been in to examine me and I'm 2cm dilated and cervix has shortened. Got tender pains that I rated about a 3 on pain scale when she presses on tummy. They took some blood but couldnt get any from right arm which is now a mess and has brought my fear of needles back. My blood pressure is low. Prob cos I've been on no food or water since midnight. They will get my blood results back and come back and see me around lunch time

what have I missed. Oh JO I really hope all goes well with the stitch etc and that those babies stay strong. Time for 100% relaxation, easier said than done, but you'll get there

:hugs:

Oh hun have only just read this! You poor thing! I know you and your little men are going to be just fine you are a fighter. Sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, ive only just joined 2nd tri today, and i just wanted to say that i hope things go well today, and im thinking of ya x

Only just seen this thread Jo, but sending you, the boys (and Cyan Bryan!) lots of love and best wishes xxxx

Hope everything goes well today. You and your babies have been in my thoughts all night and will continue to be.

Sending you get well soon vibes, and big hugs.

Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"