~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww:hugs: i really hope everything will be fine .. i'll say a prayer for her & the babies x

If it wasn't for the fact i'd drunk countless cans of lager i'd be there to make sure you stayed in that bed!! Lovin the stockings, and Cyan Bryan.

Take care sweetie xxx

:hugs: hun, hope you feelin better. At least you have cyan gryan for company & your bed pan.

When I was in early labour with my son they stuck me on ante natal ward with bunch of women with hyperemesis, and one loo between 6 of us. Thankfully was only there 12 hrs.

Hope you get plenty of rest sweetie.

Hehe love the stockings! Glad to hear you're still pretty upbeat, you've been through so much already it hardly seems fair...but I'm sure you'll all be out and about again soon. Thinking of you :flower:

Only just read this thread, hope you are feeling okay and the babies r doing well. Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx

Hope all is well with her and her children. They should really put her on bed rest if she has no heating, etc in her apt... Thanks for the update

Loving the stockings chickee! ;)

Stay strong hun....I will be praying for you and your babies.

Oh no hope you are ok im sure everything will be ok hun. Rest up and we are all thinking of you xxxx

Thinking of you huni. I really hope things get better for u xxx

i just got finished reading your other thread and wow :wacko:

more hugs for you and your little ones! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
i have my fingers crossed for you xx

Sending you and all your babies the warmest wishes...xx

:hugs: hun,hope your 3 little ones stay strong and hang on in there.Thinking of you :hugs: x x

Oh goodness! Keep your chin up and everything is crossed for you!!

Just got on here, but wanted to wish the best for you and your boys :hugs:

only just saw this thread.. :hugs: look after yourself, hun thinking of you and your babies ,:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back