• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

you are amazing.

loving the sexy stockings.

leave the ball alone tho young lady, no bouncing those lil ones around

Lol I ain't moving from the bed, have a lovely bed pan to pee in. Xx

oh gosh sorry to hear you are going through this :( The stitch will definitely help. Try to rest tons :) xxxxxxx

Hey just read your post sweetie, I had a stitch at 14 weeks and all is fine so far - take it easy and try to relax as much as you can xx

Just read your post hun, make sure you get lots of rest.

I hope everything goes ok with the stitch, glad your 3 lil princes are ok :flower: x

Just wanted to say, I'm wishing you and the babies all the best. Spotted this thread whilst on my way into first tri and couldn't read without dropping you a line.

Keep strong and stay positive hun xxx :hugs:

Hey Jo, good luck with the stitch, hope that fixes things!
Fingers crossed for you, and try not to go batty on us :) It's fine to talk to inanimate objects, I'll just start getting worried if they answer back!
Big hugs to you and your trio,
CJ

im so praying for her i hope that shes ok and i hope the babies are ok

Thinking of you and your babies and wishing you all the luck in the world xx

There's a woman just given birth. Its taken about 20 mins. I heard it all...I don't feel well now :(

lol gypsy, you're a crazy lady!

thats why we luv ya!

oh no try think positive thoughts. We are all thinkin of u and ur gorgeous boys xxx

Thinking of you and your boys - fingers crossed for a positive outcome with the stitch tomorrow.

PS, Loving Cyan Bryan!

Thinking of you and your boys - fingers crossed for a positive outcome with the stitch tomorrow.

PS, Loving Cyan Bryan!

GypsyPunk I will keep you and your babies in my prayers. I really hope everything goes well, I always think it is so exciting that we have someone on here with triplets!

Love the pictures...glad your sense of humor is still intact:haha:

so sorry to hear this - hope everything goes well - try and stay positive as i know we all are :) xxx

Hey sweetie! Sorry to hear, hope that everything goes well, will be thinking about you!! Sending you massive hugs!!!

I hope all goes well and that everyone stays put!

You are so brave!

Thinking of you and your beautiful boys, and cyan Bryan of course!

I know you have lots of family and friends around you and offers of support, but just to let you know I'm only in Sheffield if you need anything.

All the best and thinking of you all.

Xxx

Just logged on and read the post...hope all is well now hun...fx'd with the stitches. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back