Had 12 week scan today, guessing a boy based on nub theory

thanks
hello_kitty
im so nervous for my first appt. but for sure ill keep you in the loop :)

Congrats kaiecee hope you get your girl.
Hugs Kitty. Hopefully ds2 will start taking a bit more milk and going longer between them soon.
My cycles all over the place, last cycle I think I O'd around anywhere between cd 15 and 19. The cycle before it was cd 32. I'm only charting until I have enough days between O and Af to actually conceive, after that I'm not charting. But I'm hoping to see some regularity soon. Or even better a bfp.

So excited for you Kaicee! When is your first appointment? I really do hope you get your girl. I'll be stalking you lol.

Motherofboys, I dont think I did any serious charting last time. I just counted the days I had in each cycle and based my ovulation window based on that but failed both times. Due to my crazy cycle I dont think I ovulated when I thought I did. The third month I did it one time and fell pregnant with him just based on fertile cm alone.

So dh and I dtd for the first time 10 days ago without any sort of protection. I didnt think we'd dtd so soon but it was in the middle of the night soo...anyways now I am scared of getting pregnant. I know it sounds stupid but I hear women are very fertile after pregnancy. I am not exclusively breastfeeding Jayden so probably increases the chance. Now the question is when should I take a pregnancy test to rule it out? Finally realized after this how much I dont want to be pregnant right now. I need to enjoy my newest addition until he's at least 1.

I thought my appt was the 9th of September but it's next Thursday so excited hope I hear the hb!

Ohh exciting! My doc didnt let me hear the heartbeat til I was at least 12 weeks along, but maybe its just me. How far along are you?

exciting about your appointment kaiecee.
kitty, I'd wait 2 weeks if you can as you are most likely to get a positive by that time. You could possibly get one in a weeks time, but if you got a negative it could be a case of just being too early to tell. Hopefully you won't have anything to worry about but if you are pregnant you'll know it was what was meant to be.
DS1 I knew nothing about ttc, all I knew was that the middle of your cycle was when you ovulated. Due to us both being ill we only actually got to dtd once that month right in the middle of my cycle, 1st month ttc and bam! pregnant!

exciting about your appointment kaiecee.
kitty, I'd wait 2 weeks if you can as you are most likely to get a positive by that time. You could possibly get one in a weeks time, but if you got a negative it could be a case of just being too early to tell. Hopefully you won't have anything to worry about but if you are pregnant you'll know it was what was meant to be.
DS1 I knew nothing about ttc, all I knew was that the middle of your cycle was when you ovulated. Due to us both being ill we only actually got to dtd once that month right in the middle of my cycle, 1st month ttc and bam! pregnant!

Thats what I am scared of happening though I kinda doubt it would happen again because its pretty uncommon since I have no idea where I stand now. I stopped bleeding about a week after delivery and havent had a period since except for intermittent bleeding but one or two days ago I had brown blood which is probably old blood.

I have 2 work assignments coming up. I usually work from home but these assignments require me to go out I cant imagine leaving my babies at my mom's. So sad just thinking about it.

I'll be 10+2 weeks when I go to te drs so I hope we get a strong hb! I'm in a march 2015 group and I really don't like it at least I have u ladies :)

I think you will get a heartbeat by then! My dr for some reason just doesnt want to do it before the 12 week scan. What is it about your birth group that you dont like? I've never joined any of those group.

I think I was just on the main pregnancy page on here rather than a group if I remember rightly.
Here they wont try to listen to the heart beat before your 16 week midwife appointment, but you do hear it at your 12 week scan.

Some can be mean not towards me at least and no matter what I say I'm ignored

yeah there were a couple of wtt and ntnp groups i tried to join in with that i didn't really get acknowledged, like they only read the posts from the people they knew.

I find it can be difficult in the normal groups as well, because I don't want to say too much about gender desire. The few replies I did get as well were mainly from a Mum of 4, 2 boys 2 girls, who was TTC number 5, telling me I must be mad, and how hectic my life must be. Excuse me? We both have 4 kids, we both want 1 more, how does it make me mad and not you just because mine are all boys?

Ya I hate people who judge especially since they aren't any better I had 2 pregnancies in 2013 both were born at 39 weeks and I was called horrible names for having them so close together I didn't think I could concieve while I was still bleeding on and off but I'm not going to go and abort it! Now I'm pregnant with #5 and I'm praying it's a girl finally!

I really wanted my gaps to be smaller but I guess whats meant to be will be and was. Theres only 13 months between me and twin boys. People are going to judge whatever happens.

Some people are super judgemental but refuse to look in the mirror!

I know people will judge the amount of children I choose to have, the fact that we have 4 already in a 2 bed house. We are looking to move just not found anything yet. And probably dh age if we continue having children much longer. All friends and family think we should stop now.

It'll be 13 days tomorrow I'm going to test tomorrow and if it's negative I'll test again in a week. Just hope it's negative. Guess I need to find a form of bc...maybe the pills but I'm breastfeeding so idk.

I just only want 4 max regardless what I end up getting. Especially when I am taking a 5 year break after no. 3. When I try for no 4 I'll probably be 31/32...but I think people should be able to gave as many kids as they want long as they can afford to and can raise them to be respectable adults.

Exactly, it should be the choice of the couple having babies and no one else. I mean things change and plans change with them, and other stuff gets in the way. We will have 5 or 6, that was our plan from early on. Whatever the gender of the next one, or two, there has to come a time to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->