Had 12 week scan today, guessing a boy based on nub theory

I tried for months only own and finally on my second round of 100mg of clomid and u have to eat pinapple and it's core during the 2 week wait everytime I do that works first month ....should have tried it earlier

My cycle has been wack since forever I miraculously got pregnant both times without knowing for sure when my ovulation window was...guess I'd have to eat pineapple everyday lol. I havent had a problem falling pregnant tho usually its first or second month. Have you done anything different to try for a girl?do you have a date for the gender scan?

Only eat the pinapple during 2ww it's not good before oh and Brazil nuts too with the pinapple about 4-5 a day during 2ww each time I did it got pregnant sameonth even after trying for months and months

Thats the problem I never know wheny 2ww is. I just blindly dtd every.other day and got pregnant thats why my dates are always 2 weeks behind at the dating scan.

Motherofboys so sorry better luck next month! All.this pregnancy talk makes me wish i.were pregnant again.

thats why i used fertility friend so i could track my cycles and i took my temp (on my last cycle that i got pregnant) so i would know the 2ww

My problem is that my 2ww isn't 2 weeks long. You need a minimum of 9 days to allow an egg to implant and create enough hormone to send the message to stop af. So that means af arriving at 10 dpo at the earliest. I'm slowly getting longer each month. I'm sure that this cycle I just started will have enough days as af didn't arrive until 10pm on 9dpo, a few more hours and I'd have got to 10dpo. I'm considering vitex to lengthen my lp, it's also known to bring Ov forwards which seeing as I'm still Oving later that usual wouldn't be a bad thing. And it apparently sways pink, so that can't hurt right? I've been told only to take it from af-O or the first 14 days of my cycle, which ever comes first. I'll see what this cycle brings first I think.

Motherofboys does that mean your cycles are short or long? Sorry my brain has been on sleep mode since the lo has been here...Before I got pregnant with Jayden my cycles where about 31-43 days (somehwere along those lines) thats why I never know when my 2ww is...but honestly its never been a difficult problem for me to get pregnant as of the past 2 babies thats why I dont track...but it resulted in me having 2 boys which I dont know if its a coincidence or not.

People have been telling me "you need a girl now!"...and I should be annoyed except I do want a girl and when they make those remark it makes me want a girl even more. I love my boys, they are fun and I think I prefer boys but I just want one girl.

I feel the same way as u hello kitty I need my girl now! I want to be done after all this

I started having longer lengths of cycles all of a sudden but once I started using clomid I was back to my 28 day cycle

Well it's funny because my cycles are not exceptionally long or short, they vary but are around the 26-30 mark, so only a day or so shorter or longer than average. It's the same issue I had after ds3, but never had before that (as far as I'm aware) and I think from what I've researched when when I'm breastfeeding I have a very high level of prolactin. The hormone that makes milk. That can lower your levels of progesterone. Which can shorten your lp. The first month I charted after ds3 I ovulated on cd21 and got af on cd28. With out charting it appears a normal length cycle. I think this month though I should gain an extra day as the last couple of cycles have increased by a day so then I should gave long enough to actually fall pregnant.

fingers crossed for you mothersofboys that you get pregnant soon! Is this cycle 5 for you?

My older soon is suddenly ill. He was playing last night being his usual self and then out of no where started throwing up. We thought he just had an upset stomach but it turned out to be worse ended up with a fever too. The medicine I have been giving him helps and right now he is playing but after it starts to wear off he becomes miserable again. At least he's eating and drinking fine.

oh bless hope he is better soon.
Yeah its only my 5th cycle

How is everyone doing? Kaicee any new updates?

I've been seeing so many baby girls lately makes me want one so badly but I'm so scared to try again plus we have to wait until Jayden is at least 1 years old.

2nd dr. Appointment on Wednesday I'll get my date for my gender scan and I'll ask for it to be no later then the last week of October which I'm sure she will have no problem :)

I'm worried that there are too many girls that mine will come back I'm having my 5th boy I'll still be happy but I wanted a little girl so I can just enjoy my family and not worry about it

Af is here again. Good news is that I think I had a longer lp. So I can actually get pregnant now.
Went shopping with my friend and her daughter the other day. That made GD rear it's ugly head again.
I'm not sure I'm going to have one at all any more. We are supposed to have moved first but we decided to ttc while moving. Dh is being so fussy I'm not sure we will ever move though. And realistically I can't have another baby in this house. And it'll be even harder to find somewhere once we have had another.
I know I won't have a girl anyway and although I can see my 5th boy in my head and I want him, I don't know if I should just accept that it won't happen and move on. I mean I have to draw the line eventually.

Fx crossed for next month happy lo was longer this month that's good news

Tomorrow blood test and an early gestational diabetes test since I had it once before

Not from me, except that I've given up on the diet and exercise. I know I wont be pregnant this side of Christmas, and I really feel in my heart I wont have a girl anyway but it will all be ok. I'm at peace (for now) with what is meant to be for me. That could change but for now I'm ok. So I am back to just going with the flow and pretty much NTNP again. I think I'm around 7 dpo just because I had really intense bloating and pains and gas about a week ago. But I'm not tracking anything. If AF isn't here by the end of the month I'll test. My baby will come when he is ready to join us.

aww motherofboys...I actually like your relaxed way of thinking. I initially wanted to have no. 3 next summer but now I am actually thinking about holding if off for 2-3 years so I can enjoy my 2 boys atm. This may sound crazy but if I were to have a boy again next, I wouldnt mind one bit..I guess I am used to boys now! Doesnt mean I dotn want my girl, but I would be too upset if next one is a boy.

Dh is actually hoping next one will be a girl and our last...the word "last" scares me because I kinda wanted 4...so I guess I have my reason for wanting next one to be a boy because if next were a boy dh wouldnt be hesitant to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->