Had hospital tour last night! Slightly more excited!

mummie2be

Reaction score
Last night me and OH went on the tour of our new hospital. The only hospital in the area with a maternity ward has only been open for about 6 weeks and it was exciting touring it and seeing the new facility.
Only downfall was that out of ALL the delivery rooms they have, only 1 have them have a tub..but each one does have a private shower which is better then nothing I guess !

Yay, feels more real doesn't it? It's better to see where you're giving birth so you know where to go when the time comes, it's not as scary. Sounds fantastic that you have a lovely new unit, don't stress about the fact there's only one tub, they'll make it work for you so go with the flow. The private shower is BLISS, I was in a very old fashioned hospital but after I had my baby they put me in a private room with bathroom, such a godsend. Good luck

How nice! I had my girls at the bigs childrens hospital in the north west and this time I'm having my son at a very small hospital like 5 labor rooms! Lol and then they have a sep room that has one bath tub but every room has a shower so that will be nice too just soooo wiered! I do have to say it would be nice to go to a brand new hospital!

That's great that your hospital has a tub! I'll be delivering in a new part of the hospital but they only have showers. :( As much as I'd love to be able to have a bath a private shower is nice, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->