Had my 12 week scan this morning.....

binxyboo

Reaction score
.....and all is well.
Baby looks fine and has all the relevant bits apparently.
They couldn't tell the gender, but hopefully we will find out at the next one.

They have dated me at 12+2 which matches my dates exactly, so I still have an EDD of July 3rd 2010.

Hubby was over the moon and has taken the pictures to work to scan.

We will be putting one of the pictures in a christmas card to my parents to open on christmas day and writing:
To Nanny and Grandad
Can't wait to meet you in July
Love Baby Boo

Congratulations hunni :) It all feels so much more real after you have seen your little bean bouncing around in there. I can't wait for my scan!! x

Ohh that's a lovely way to tell them!! Congrats on your scan, am very pleased for you x

Hello Binxyboo!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I know just how you feel as I had mine this morning too! I have attached the pictures although they aren't the clearest. Luckily I didn't have to pay or I may have got them to take the pics again..!

The second pic shows baby sucking it's thumb - don't know if you can see that?

I can't wait to see yours pictures here - I'm due on the day before you hun! xxxx

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 20
  • untitled thumb.JPG
    untitled thumb.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
Actually, the pics are better than I thought...sorry sonographer, you were just fine! x

Awww, Tabbyfourpaws, your pics are great.

Hubby finally emailed them to me, so here they are
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/chw77/BFP%20etc/babyboo1-1.jpg?t=1261413212

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/chw77/BFP%20etc/babyboo2-1.jpg?t=1261413312

AWWWWWWW - they are fantastic..!

The bubba looks like it's smiling in the second one!! So cute x

Great pics there!! Congratulations!

You cant see the nub on any of them which is probably why they couldnt tell the sex. I can see the nub on one of mine and think mines a boy!:thumbup:

Im due 2nd July too Tabbyfourpaws!!

Queenemsie, that's great - We are all around the same time!

My baby was just laying on the bottom chilling out. I think it was acting like a boy. I'm not going to find out although I want to. The Hubby wants a surprise so I thought I would give him the choice seeing as he doesn't get to be pregnant! I would love a little boy but of course, either would be just great.

Good luck with everything....are you going to find out the sex? Have you had a special scan? x

Queenemsie, that's great - We are all around the same time!

My baby was just laying on the bottom chilling out. I think it was acting like a boy. I'm not going to find out although I want to. The Hubby wants a surprise so I thought I would give him the choice seeing as he doesn't get to be pregnant! I would love a little boy but of course, either would be just great.

Good luck with everything....are you going to find out the sex? Have you had a special scan? x

My bubs was just chilling too...with hand over face acting shy..lol
Thats nice that you are not gonna find out for hubby...I dont think I can wait!
We are going to find out the sex as soon as we can..we didnt last time..he was a complete surprise,although I knew he was a boy deep down. :thumbup:

Ive had a private dating scan at 11 weeks and there is a clear nub shot..and lookign at the nub theory online(on ingender.com) it defo looks like another boy!! But I could be wrong and we dont have a preference for either sex. Good Luck to you too.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->