Had scan :(

Hey hun,
My fingers are crossed for you! i hope its just where you caught the pregnancy early!
Hugs *& kisses :)
x x

Just wanted to say - I've had several losses, so when I went in for an ultrasound at what should have been 7 weeks we saw only an empty gestational sac, I had myself convinced it would be another MC. Went back 7 days later and had a heartbeat :thumbup:

Thank you all for your kind words. We saw nothing on the scan at all no sac or anything the sonographer even said I had a normal 10mm thickness and retroverted uterus (which we knew about from DS) it was the nurse who gave us hope saying it could be far too early and to remain positive although that is hard atm :wacko:

I was told that if you have a retroverted uterus it can make it harder to see a very early pregnancy. (i have one too)

:dust: xxxx

Hi Hun,praying it's way too early and all is still good,:hugs::hugs:

Any news? I hope all is well. Like I posted earlier I had the same thing! Thickened uterus is good:) the waiting is horrible though- I know!

Hi no news yet, have the scan on 28th, Im still tired all the time and boobies are sore but my tests seem to be getting lighter but ahhh I dont know :shrug: Thank you for asking xx

Some tests will be different some will be darker some will show quicker. The good news: still a BFP :) xx. Yay for sire boobs and being tired!! :) really though Hun don't panic over tests. With my first Preg I spent over 100$ because I was so happy I didn't believe it lol but each test a little different- and that pregnancy went great. Xx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->