• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had this ever happened to anyone? I am very upset :( Long rant

Argh! One of those times i wish one of us were closer to support you. Lots of luck xXx

Wow so unfair they've treated you this way and haven't given you anything to prepare for! What is wrong with drs? I had an experience with a high risk dr. I am high risk and I had abnormal first trimester screen so was being scanned there. And high risk for other reasons too. I was called to come in a week earlier than originally scheduled because the genetic counseler needed to see me sooner but no one would tell me why. Everything was fine except the stomach couldn't be seen and the dr did a quick scan herself then said yep no stomach seen get dressed and walked out. That was it- no discussion. I already had an appt for a month later but I had to make the dr come back and explain things to me. She acted like why are you bothering me and was rushing out the door when I was leaving. The genetic counseler wasn't even going to come in until I requested and she said oh I'm sorry I didn't have all your records but all your other tests and ultrasounds have been fine so I don't need to see you. No phone call to tell me she was cancelling the appt nothing. I refused to go back there.
Go where you feel comfortable.
I hope all is okay today. Please keep us updated. Sorry you're going through all this.

That's awful to tell you something's not right but not tell you anything and to make you wait. I'd have been so upset.

Big hugs - hope you get your answers soon x

i would be livid! what did they find by the way? they assured me my baby was going to have down syndrome based on the fact that his femur bones were shortened... yeah.. he doesn't (i had NIPT testing done)

.... what a tough situation.. just wanted to send some good vibes and lots of strength for your appointment :hugs::flower:

That's actually very cruel and unprofessional. They don't need to hold your hand but be straight forward and kind is the least they can do.

I'm thinking of you and your little one hun, I hope it's one of these things that ends up being completely nothing. Big hug!

Sounds terrible, i think they forget sometimes that this is such an important time in a woman's life! even though they must see 100's of people in the same position going for their anomaly scans etc. scanning bellys day in day out but still where is the respect! I would have been furious. I really would complain when you do see them - it really isn't any way to be treated.

I hope everything is ok, i really am sorry for you. Stay positive x

Hope you're ok :hugs: I can't believe how they have treated you :(

Hope ur ok and ur appt wasn't as bad as they were making it sound xx

Hello, i have just read your thread, i am so disgusted that you have been treated in such a way, the person scanning you started off doing the wrong thing, i have never had a single scan where i was not shown my baby from the get go.... I hope everything is ok with little man, and that you are now home and resting xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->