• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had this ever happened to anyone? I am very upset :( Long rant

That is so, so wonderful! Honestly, I would consider yourself in the clear. The Panorama is normally done first to give you an estimated risk percentage. If anything shows high on the Panorama (or other NIPT) then they will have you come in for an amnio to provide a definite answer. You got your definite answer. I'm so very happy for you! :hugs:

What a happy ending I'm so sorry you had to go through all this :hugs:

Thank you all for being my support during this hard time I havent slept in days, havent done my nails or even washed my hair! I have been soooo worried :wacko:

I called my mom immediately after the call she was very happy as well and had been praying daily.

That is so, so wonderful! Honestly, I would consider yourself in the clear. The Panorama is normally done first to give you an estimated risk percentage. If anything shows high on the Panorama (or other NIPT) then they will have you come in for an amnio to provide a definite answer. You got your definite answer. I'm so very happy for you! :hugs:

Yay!!! Thanks for the info :happydance::thumbup:

Absolutely chuffed for you- brilliant news! 😃

Wonderful news! :hugs: for all that stress you had to go through!

What an absolutely awful experience you have had! I would have been in bits! I just saw the thread so read from start to finish and was so worried what the outcome would be. Wonderful news xx

Hello ladies... so sunday at round 1am I started feeling very uncomfortable couldnt sleep all night. Woke up at like 7 am showered and tried to lay on the couch and nothing. Woke up my mom and told her I had pain she made me some tea prayed and nothing. I ended up going to the ER only to find out I was having contractions and was 3-4 centimeters dialted. I was transferred to another hospital affiliated with New York University and just had my baby boy today weighing in 2lbs 5 oz. He has tubes everywhere but his heart is very strong. I am so upset the doctors here tried their best to stop me from going into labor early but my contractions wouldn't stop. A week and a few days after stupid amnio I ended going into labor all because of that stupid hospital and their BS.

Omg. I'm so very sorry. :( Thinking of you and your sweet boy.

Sending much love to you, your Baby and family in this difficult time.

Wow, sending you all sorts of thoughts and wishes for your family and new baby. Have you thought of a name yet?

Oh my gosh this is just unbelievable. Thinking of you and your little boy!

Oh my gosh!! Sending prayers to you guys!

Oh my!! How many weeks is he? How is he doing? If there's any chance that this is a result of the amnio that it turned out you didn't need then I would be suing there arses (once you and your baby are in the clear of course, right now it's not worth thinking about!)

How is he doing??? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"