• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had this ever happened to anyone? I am very upset :( Long rant

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I wasn't expecting to read this. I'm sending healing prayers for you and your family. :cry:

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. :cry: There are no comforting words in a time like this. Take time to mourn and grieve your loss, and take care of yourself. Xx :hugs:

Thinking of you during this hard time. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Breaks my heart. I'm praying for you that you find comfort and peace through this tragic time. <3

I am so sorry :(

Somehow I blame the doctors for messing up your diagnosis, putting you through unnecessary stress, having you do an amniocentesis, which might have caused all of this devastation! My prayers are with you xo

Sorry to hear that. Sending you and your family lots of Love and strength <3 :hugs:

I am very sorry for your loss. I have no words
- big big hugs xxx

Im so sorry to read that your son died, you're in my thoughts and prayers x

I know there is nothing I can say that ease your pain :hugs: but I am so sorry for your loss :cry:.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I've just read your story from the beg and was praying for a happy ending, RIP little angel stay strong and sending lots of hugs xx

I am so very sorry for your loss.... I have followed your story from very first post...

Hello everyone ... Thank you all for your words of support. Cant believe this was 2 years ago and it still feels like yesterday and I still carry the same pain but Ive learned to live with it. Just wanted to stop by to give an update on my life... my dear son may he rip will be a big brother in a matter of days or weeks! I am 36+4 days pregnant with his little sister due Sept 25. It's been a long rode due to being high risk due to my sons premature birth. I went to a private hospital and received better care from fetal medicine and had to endure weekly makena(progesterone) injections and was put on bed rest for an entire month from 26-30 weeks pregnant. This new baby will never replace my boy and I will tell her all about her brother :) just wanted to come in and share this bit of happines since you were all so supportive during my depressing time it's only fair that you all get to know of my happy moment. Again thank you all

Congratulations on your second pregnancy. I&#8217;ve just read this entire thread and it was heartbreaking. I hope your daughter goes someway to healing your hurt x

I read this thread from first page to last, and I'm SO happy to read your lastest post! Congratulations! I'm so sorry you lost your little boy that way, it must have been an absolutely devastating time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->